Doli Armaano Ki

Second episode explored the story to some extent!

StarSmarty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Second episode made us introduced to Samrat's family. His family seems to be good and they are trying to put impact on Urmi by their money. And Samrat, he was not at all bothered about urmi or anything there. He was busy on his phone all the time. I doubt if he even glanced her once. He is so careless and workaholic that nothing matters to him. On the other hand, urmi was so happy and sighing all the time but poor girl doesn't know that his fiance is not interested to watch her. I am glad trisha revealed the truth in precap in front of urmi. Samrat was not even scared after seeing trisha. He was absolutely normal. The sweetest part of the episode was the conversation of three sisters and the way urmi was sighing was very cute. Her innocency is so pure that she cant even imagine what is coming forward in her life. But her mother was trying to open her eyes. She said that dont see so many dreams that it breaks us if not fullfilled. But unfortunately family members interrupted the conversation. Urmi is too innocent to understand this reality. Overall a good episode.Edited by StarSmarty - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

myrah13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesomeee episode ..mohit looks killer..his attitude is killer...
StarSmarty thumbnail
Originally posted by: myrah13

Awesomeee episode ..mohit looks killer..his attitude is killer...

I too like his acting. And the episode was also cool.
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Nice take on the episode dear! Completely agree with what you said! I want to see the day when Urmi puts that arrogant guy in place! Loving both the leads,their body language and dialog delivery is really good !Edited by -sweetgal19- - 10 years ago
nidhishree308 thumbnail
Yesss nd fun is wen urmi wud change samrat..wud be sooo romantic...wen he wud start falling for her nd he wudnt know himself
mkap2012 thumbnail
Oh vowww cant wait for the day samrat wud fall in love with urmi..
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for this
Haven't seen the episode yet 
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
It Was a Good Second Episode.
(:
StarSmarty thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sweetgal19-

Nice take on the episode dear! Completely agree with what you said! I want to see the day when Urmi puts that arrogant guy in place! Loving both the leads,their body language and dialog delivery is really good !

Yes i am also waiting for that day. I hope they have a sizzling chemistry. Both leads are great.
StarSmarty thumbnail
Originally posted by: nidhishree308

Yesss nd fun is wen urmi wud change samrat..wud be sooo romantic...wen he wud start falling for her nd he wudnt know himself

Yes lol. He has to definately fall for her one day.Edited by StarSmarty - 10 years ago