Chat Club#1! Sign up guys!

StarSmarty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
HEY GUYS! WELCOME TO THE CHAT THREAD#1!

THIS THREAD IS MADE TO INTERACT WITH EACH OTHER AND HERE WE CAN EVEN MAKE DISCUSSIONS UNRELATED TO THE SHOW AND SO THIS THREAD IS UNIQUE AS PEOPLE CAN PERSONALLY KNOW EACH OTHER.

Guys, this butterfly is a symbol for our forum as it has many colors. It states that our forum and this thread will be filled with different beautiful colors. So lets rock!

SO GUYS SIGN UP NOW BY GIVING IT A LIKE SO THAT I CAN INCLUDE U IN MEMBER'S LIST!

RULES:
1. No bashing or degrading comments are allowed.
2. Topic other than the show can be discussed in the chat thread but one should not break the rules.
3. No abusive or insulting words allowed for any member in the forum.
4. Make healthy discussions to keep peace in the forum.

SO LETS START THE CHAT THREAD GUYS AND MAKE THE FORUM ACTIVE!

THIS IS FROM MY SIDE:

Edited by StarSmarty - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StarSmarty thumbnail
The members of the chat club#1 are as follows:
1. SliverFairy
2. Zoha11
3. StarSmarty

4. breezy
5. surbhiholic
6. DeliciousAS
7. starsanjana
8. Urshie
9. -Surbhi-Afrin-
10. Nichuss
11. crazygirl4arvi
12. pkarvi
13. cclove
14. risingsea101
15. Asya_Maaneet
Edited by StarSmarty - 10 years ago
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I am a complete spammer as i dont stick to shows much apart one month and i will be seen in game threads always ... abhi 2 months ke break, so jehlo mujhee 
this is Jaya goes by J on IF and ur ? 
StarSmarty thumbnail
Oh lol, thats a huge break. Okay J my name is Anjum. Where are u from? I live in India.
TitansFan thumbnail
Hey Anju, can i call u that????????// I am from Hyderabad, India but right now in singapore and in next couple of months might movie to Aus or may be not ... so wats with u 
StarSmarty thumbnail

Originally posted by: breezy

Hey Anju, can i call u that????????// I am from Hyderabad, India but right now in singapore and in next couple of months might movie to Aus or may be not ... so wats with u

Okay dear, call me Anjum Anju your wish. I am from Mumbai. I have completed my software engineering and doing a part time job now and searching for beetter opportunities..And wow Singapore is a beautiful country i have heard. Why have u shifted there?
TitansFan thumbnail
all the best with ur job opportunities my dear 
I am doing my Bsc in applied psychology after working in HR 😆 

ya its nice but its a bit boring, i mean too many rules and all but less crime rate and gals can still walk happily ALONE even at 3AM , i did that last week 
StarSmarty thumbnail

all the best with ur job opportunities my dear

I am doing my Bsc in applied psychology after working in HR 😆

ya its nice but its a bit boring, i mean too many rules and all but less crime rate and gals can still walk happily ALONE even at 3AM , i did that last week

Thanks dear for wishing luck..And wow. Good luck with BSC. Oh wow, u walked alone till 3. Thats great, in india we cant do this 🤣
And what are those rules?
TitansFan thumbnail
i find ppl here boring, for them life mein partying, come on, when i was in my teens for us fun mean being out with friends without partying 
StarSmarty thumbnail

i find ppl here boring, for them life mein partying, come on, when i was in my teens for us fun mean being out with friends without partying

Yea its not necessary to have a party for fun. Being with friends is itself fun. So i guess u dont like attending parties.