ISHITA- An independent woman!

StarSmarty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Ishita's character is very strong in the show. She is a perfect example of today's woman. She is very hurt deep inside bcoz of her infertility still she always tries to remain calm and happy. God always gives the best to those who help others. She is hopeless about her future but she will surely get a cute kid ruhi and also raman..She will change raman for the good and will teach him to be happy. The best part was inspite of having a good career, she is so humble and good to people. Her nature can win people's heart. At the same time she is strong enough to see the reality and also accept it. Her love for her mother is so sweet bcoz whenever someone rejects her, she must be feeling so hurt and she still do this for her mother.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bila_a thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I completely agree with, it's been a while since I've seen a strong female character like ishita. I mean just look at her, not only is she beautiful but, very independent, has lots of achievements, great career, very humble, loving not to mention stubborn and stands up for her self and others. She doesn't let raman get away with things. She is always giving him a scolding lol. I love the fact is very modern and yet traditional as well. Band she is very educated and smart. Ishita as a character gives of such a fresh vibe. Nice post :D