Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Love at First Sight

anushreemishra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello everyone I am not really very fond of Hindi serials but I have loved Divyanka since her BMTD days and i have been looking forward to the show "Ye hai Mohabattein" since I saw the promo for the first time.The promo was very interesting,the show has a very unique concept and how awesome is the BG tune😳😳😳It has been stuck in my head ever since I have heard it...

I couldn't watch the episode last night so I just happened to catch the repeat telecast.
I haven't really followed Ekta Kapoor's serials a lot but I remember her "K" sagas from my childhood and i have to say that "Ye hain Mohabattein" is such a refreshing change.I loved the fact the probably for the first time Indian television industry is portraying a South Indian family.

Divyanka was absolute stunning and ethereal in her look and man i was reminded why i loved her so much when i saw her smiling.She was so captivating in her scene with Ruhi.The way she waives her hand over Ruhi's hand was just beautiful.
Mrs Bhalla and Mrs.Iyer were good too.I loved their encounter especially because it wasn't OTT.

But the best part of the episode was Ishita and Ruhi's first meet.As my topic name suggests It was love at first time.I don't think the concept of love at first sight has been used so beautifully and in such a unique fashion till now in indian television industry.I was expecting the same cliched girl meets boy and their trip,fall and catch and their love at first sight but here the show makers used the concept to show the love between a woman yearning for a child and her love at first sight for love of her dreams not a man but a child.I would love to applaud the show makers here for doing such a great job with this concept in such a refreshing way.

As Ishita's horoscope said she will meet a person with who she will fall for at the first sight,a person who will become her life,a person for whom she will do anything.I look forward to seeing this beautiful bond between Ishita and Ruhi.I hope the show makers keep doing a good job because I tend to get bored very soon so i hope the makers will keep creating the magic that led me fall in love with "ye hain mohabattein"at first sight.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Same here
i thought only divyanka is the reason bt concept n portrayal is d best
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
same here .. it was so beautiful <3 .. it DEFINED love at first sight .. even i do not believe in love at first sight but yes when they showed their main point , i was all stunned! How come we miss d love at first sight WHICH only can happen between a mother & child !!! .. when for the first time,a mother sees her baby,she falls in love with the baby right the moment & is ready to give up her whole life for her baby! so BEAUTIFUL! *brought tears in my eyes*  👏
anushreemishra thumbnail
Originally posted by: suhaaana

Same here
i thought only divyanka is the reason bt concept n portrayal is d best

i was dreading to watch it coz well hindi serials have a tendency to go off tangent but i loved the concept and well yes Divyanka looks ethereal😳😳😳
anushreemishra thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Jes...

same here .. it was so beautiful <3 .. it DEFINED love at first sight .. even i do not believe in love at first sight but yes when they showed their main point , i was all stunned! How come we miss d love at first sight WHICH only can happen between a mother & child !!! .. when for the first time,a mother sees her baby,she falls in love with the baby right the moment & is ready to give up her whole life for her baby! so BEAUTIFUL! *brought tears in my eyes*  👏

Exactly their portrayal of laove at first sight between ishita and ruhi was just beautiful and it really touched my heart😳😳
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: anushreemishra

Exactly their portrayal of laove at first sight between ishita and ruhi was just beautiful and it really touched my heart😳😳

yes! ⭐️ i honestly didn't feel that i wld be looking forward for Ishita-Ruhi ..i was more happy abt KP & Divyanka coming back .. but now this scene has totally changed my mind & i m up for this mother-daughter jodi! 👏
suhaaana thumbnail

i was dreading to watch it coz well hindi serials have a tendency to go off tangent but i loved the concept and well yes Divyanka looks ethereal😳😳😳

true moreover its ekta's show so cant expect anything
anushreemishra thumbnail

yes! ⭐️ i honestly didn't feel that i wld be looking forward for Ishita-Ruhi ..i was more happy abt KP & Divyanka coming back .. but now this scene has totally changed my mind & i m up for this mother-daughter jodi! 👏

Honestly i don't like KP much...my first reaction after seeing him in the promo was "couldn't thye have chosen a better male lead"?but i absolutely loved divyanka nd the little girl so i am watching it for them but i hope KP does a good job and changes my mind about him.
the best part about it is the love story isn't a fairytale one it is very different and realistic and i am glad Ekta is addressing issues like second marriage and problems due to infertilty...

suhaaana thumbnail

same here .. it was so beautiful <3 .. it DEFINED love at first sight .. even i do not believe in love at first sight but yes when they showed their main point , i was all stunned! How come we miss d love at first sight WHICH only can happen between a mother & child !!! .. when for the first time,a mother sees her baby,she falls in love with the baby right the moment & is ready to give up her whole life for her baby! so BEAUTIFUL! *brought tears in my eyes*
👏

i guess its first time on indian television
suhaaana thumbnail

Honestly i don't like KP much...my first reaction after seeing him in the promo was "couldn't thye have chosen a better male lead"?but i absolutely loved divyanka nd the little girl so i am watching it for them but i hope KP does a good job and changes my mind about him.
the best part about it is the love story isn't a fairytale one it is very different and realistic and i am glad Ekta is addressing issues like second marriage and problems due to infertilty...

i second you
even after seeing karan in the promo's my reaction was same