Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks for interesting topic but when are u updating ur ff/ss?
waiting for those dear

Prithvi Loved everything about his till village track his devotion to data thakur, passionate frist hate n then love for meera, attachment to prabha and pandit, anger for lakhu after village track don't know wht happen to him.😳

Meera- i liked her in village tashan girl and her love for prithvi.😳

Lakhan - he was cute n funny villion lolzπŸ˜†
Edited by Marathi_Mulgi - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Marathi_Mulgi

waiting for those dear

Prithvi Loved everything about his till village track his devotion to data thakur, passionate frist hate n then love for meera, attachment to prabha and pandit, anger for lakhu after village track don't know wht happen to him.😳

Hi dear friend! Had to answer ur query 1st..I'll update within this week InshaaAllah. .Wud hv updated last week itself but my laptop broke down..Nd my hubby's Apple seems too advanced for my pea sized brain.. Bt for all of u..I'll try on dt..Promise! 😳
Originally posted by Citigal43

Ishwar His falling in love with Meera instantly</font>[/DIV]
<font size="5">His hate for Shalu😑</font>
no dislikes for any one

🀣 🀣 πŸ˜† I love ur reason for loving Ishwar! 🀣 me too love him so much for hating Shalu! 😑 Nd love u for adding dis point! πŸ€— 😳

waiting for those dear

very bad why u like prithvi's hate for Meera , i never liked prithvi's hate for Meera , infact when prithvi did not like meera , that time i hate prithvi 

waiting for those dear

I don't like prtvi's hate for Meera , by the way did Pritihvi hate meera ? no actually he didn't hate meera , he misunderstood her and wanted to protect DT nothing more 
Originally posted by TehsinaJFJ

🀣 🀣 πŸ˜† I love ur reason for loving Ishwar! 🀣 me too love him so much for hating Shalu! 😑 Nd love u for adding dis point! πŸ€— 😳
that was a really gud oneROFLROFL
Originally posted by awida

Poor Prithvi. He has a good personality, but bad writing killed his carachter after city track. For this he became a mistry. πŸ˜•
 U are right dear , don't Know What was the problem of that Writer ,