Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

Frustration Thread- Discuss Here Note Pg 108 - Page 2

Mugda thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
The actress who is playing Veera is a bad actress. Also she looks older than Ranvijay.  The chemistry between Veera-Ranvijay as brother-sister is missing. The kids were so good. The guy who is playing grown up Ranvijay is good choice. He looks his part but the actress playing Veera is totally miscast.

She does have some chemistry with Baldev but the story revolves around brother and sister.  Not about Veera and Baldev. Ranvijay and Veera don't have any chemistry at all. Edited by Mugda - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SweetAngels96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Everything is ok just GET THIS KARAN OUT OF OUR BALVEERA'S LOVESTORY!!! We dont need some new guy to interfere!!!

want only BalVeera!! Not Veera n Karan!!! PLZ CV DON'T DISAPPOINT US!!

n also show some more of Ranveera scenes!! The way it was before leapEdited by NiShal4Life - 10 years ago
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: NiShal4Life

Everything is ok just GET THIS KARAN OUT OF OUR BALVEERA'S LOVESTORY!!! We dont need some new guy to interfere!!!

want only BalVeera!! Not Veera n Karan!!! PLZ CV DON'T DISAPPOINT US!!

n also show some more of Ranveera scenes!! The way it was before leap

best pls cvs make😉 Karan a CAMEO CHARACTER😆 wont mind that 😛 pair karan wid babli😉 main bol bol ke😲 thak gayyi hui 🤣
 I want VeeBa 😳only
yes want ranveeera bonding scenes pls
😳
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I honestly don't mind Karan as long as he brings VeeBa closer together in the end I want to see a Baldev and Veera love story.. hopefully if she sees the two men together she will comprehend the differences be it good or bad.. and make her choice accordingly.. now the CV's simply have to make sure Baldev comes out as the winner.. because they have portrayed him a grey character with a heart he has never crossed his limits and hope the CV's will keep that in mind for the future track..!! Edited by ...Binny... - 10 years ago
virgo24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Mugda thumbnail
Please change this Veera. Whenever she shows her teeth I get sick. What a horrible choice of actress for Veera.

Guys, please tweet to the CVs and let them know that most audience don't like this Veera.

MinaksiTalwar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
new veera has no expresion at all on her face or eyes she just looks blank i dont know what chemistry ppl find in her seems they are watching a different show ðŸ˜• Edited by MinaksiTalwar - 10 years ago
Mugda thumbnail
Crap Crap Crap.

I will not watch Veera anymore now due to this stupid expressionless actress. Her dialogue delivery is just too irritating to watch. Crap.

Such a handsome Baldev and such a below average looking Veera . Is it Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin again? Jassi and this Veera both have ugly teeth to show all the time.  Edited by Mugda - 10 years ago
both veera & ranvi are equally bad new ranvi is no where near Bhavesh sorry and his act is more like retarded person original ranvi character was not this type at all
hearing new veera voice we have to switch off tv
Baldev looks little okay in comparison as all others including gunjan are so useless
no wonder trps going down in 2nd week itself
Edited by KavitaSinghhal - 10 years ago
post leap cast is very poor quality
most of the actors are substandard
new veera definitely needs to be replaced
and gunjan too is most unappealing
acting of new ranvi is not at all good ..he has completely distorted ranvi character