Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I hope in this weeks epi CVs show more Ranvi and Ranveera scenes, I want to see more Bro Sis bonding, and more Ranvi scenes. It's unique Bro Sis story so there should be more scenes of Ranveera in ever epi .

Edited by Anam Ali - 10 years ago
pluviophile. thumbnail
I want more Ranveera scenes as well.. that Karab eats all the screen space it's annoying.. I want to see their bond develop and also Veera should help Ranvi and encourage him to follow his dreams :D
warg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
me too... hope they show less of Karan- Veera and more of Ranvi- Veera.😳
missing my Ranveera interactions... hope to get more scenes this week... and yeah also want to see Veera standing up for her veerji in some occasions...like it used to be when they were young😊
Originally posted by: ..Tamanna

I want more Ranveera scenes as well.. that Karab eats all the screen space it's annoying.. I want to see their bond develop and also Veera should help Ranvi and encourage him to follow his dreams :D

Yeah duno why CVs are showing less Ranvi and less Ranveera love their bonding, CVs should focus on Ranveera more... duno when Karan track will end I dont think it will end soon, Yeah she should, new promo she gna break his heart if she say she doesnt want to contribute to Ranvi dream of building college. Ranvi going to heartbroken😭 hope CVs show some happy scenes of Ranveera not sad ones 
Originally posted by: rechzZy

me too... hope they show less of Karan- Veera and more of Ranvi- Veera.😳

missing my Ranveera interactions... hope to get more scenes this week... and yeah also want to see Veera standing up for her veerji in some occasions...like it used to be when they were young😊

Yeah exactly duno why CVs are focusing on Karan Veera more than RanVeera... me 2... yeah hope so this week it will be more scenes of RanVeera, I will catch up with the epis once I'm back on weekend and will see topics on forum also going my Aunts place for christmas holidays, gna miss seeing Ranvi on screen😭
warg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anam Ali

Yeah exactly duno why CVs are focusing on Karan Veera more than RanVeera... me 2... yeah hope so this week it will be more scenes of RanVeera, I will catch up with the epis once I'm back on weekend and will see topics on forum also going my Aunts place for christmas holidays, gna miss seeing Ranvi on screen😭

Karan is just making us all hate him for many reasons😆 
Have a great time dear... Advance Happy Christmas 😳
Originally posted by: rechzZy

Karan is just making us all hate him for many reasons😆 
Have a great time dear... Advance Happy Christmas 😳

so true😆
Thanks🤗 Happy Christmas to u too😊
CVs please do show us more happy Ranvi and Ranveera scenes
krupaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice post anam👍🏼
agree the concept of story is very unique, where all the soaps are saas bahu types or bf and gf type, this is very different based on so pure relation of bro and sis.
cvs should more focus on ranveera and should keep the love track as a side track but it seems the reverse is happening.
as the siblings grows up there are many variations coming into their relation cvs should focus of them.

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Guys

Please use this thread to share your views and frustration over the storyline/characters (in a constructive way of course)as the CVs do check in here and would want to know how the audiences are liking their show.

-Veera DT