Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

Frustration Thread- Discuss Here Note Pg 108 - Page 4

ushasis thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
after watching friday episode i felt veera is more selfish and she wants everything to happen according to her plans.
she was brought up by her brother, chaiji and mom
though she has gone for higher education to city she has to realize what is the source of income and what her family members are planning with her.
from childhood ranveer use to say that she has to fulfill the wish of his father and they both used to role the mustaches imitating their father.
CVs should make her hear, the conversation of ranveer and kunchan about her trip to england. or else ranveer should hear the conversation of her plans settling in england then the story will be interesting to watch.
what do u say friends.
πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

katy kay thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I find the story lost its main ingredient
The bro-sis relationship you barely see them together
This karan character pointless
The cv completely assassinate gunjan character
It seem the cv replace her with someone new one
There isn't any trait or personality of young gunjan
The only character that stay true to himself is baldev
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
The show's concept has turned from bro sis relationship to a typical love-hatred story. I miss Ranveera!! By the way, why is Ranvi always sacrificing for Veera? Why is Veera absolutely clueless about what's happening at her home? Doesn't she remember anything about her Papaji's dream? It's all so messed up.
I am not at all happy with this track. i am gonna skip the show till they show something useful.
Tabatha thumbnail
I can't hardly stand Ratan's behavior with Veera any longer. You would think that after many years while Veera was away in school, that Ratan would come to terms with Veera's birth and find a way to love her. She acts like a child herself, refusing to see that Veera has always been innocent in the circumstances of her conception and birth. Ratan is dragging out her own pain and sadness and needs to evolve.

Ratan is annoying and irritating, and every time she stands like a frozen statue when Veera comes around her is just ridiculous. It's painful to see Veera crying and begging for the love of a mother, and Ranvi rushing in to make sure Ratan is showing her love and attention for her.

I'd like to see Ratan finally come to terms with her feelings toward Veera, and let Ratan finally find happiness and peace for herself. She has suffered for too long. Please writers, let her be happy.

I will say this much, you know that a show is good, when the character sticks in your mind and annoys you and you still love the character and story anyway! 😊

The brother - sister relationship does seem a bit far fetched at times, but it's not too much of a stretch to believe that a brother is willing to sacrifice for his sister's happiness. Remember, Ranvi is Veera's unique mother, and like a loving mother, is willing to let her go to the UK for her happiness.

Veera has become a bit selfish and oblivious hasn't she? She's still young, and seemingly immature. She's still very child-like in many ways. She's spoiled by her loving brother and aunt. I think we will see the story come around to where Veera is about to face many adult situations that will force her to grow up quickly. The time is also coming where she will find out about her conception and birth, and who her real mother is. When this happens, I think we will see a change in Veera's immaturity. I like how her character is progressing so far, and her selfishness will soon come to an end. Her tendency to be selfish comes from Ranvi always sheltering her and protecting her from too many realities.

I do love this show. It is one of the most unique ones on tv right now.

Tabatha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: katy kay

I find the story lost its main ingredient
The bro-sis relationship you barely see them together
This karan character pointless
The cv completely assassinate gunjan character
It seem the cv replace her with someone new one
There isn't any trait or personality of young gunjan
The only character that stay true to himself is baldev

I agree with you, I don't understand what purpose Karan's character will serve. At this point, he's an extra. I was also sad to see what has happened with Gunjan, but I think she's become a product of how her mother has raised her, to be superficial. But Gunjan still has that innocent sweetness inside of her, and a caring for others that she had when she was just a child. I like how Ranvi calls her out on her behavior and challenges her to be herself. I think Gunjan is going to change, or at least I hope so.
older veera is absolutely unwatchable. Acting of older ranvi also very below average. In fact the only reason Baldev appears tolerable is because the rest of new cast is so pathetic 🀒 I do not get how experienced people like the writer & producers cannot see what levels this show is sinking to preleap cast was so excellent & now , I mean like really ??? πŸ˜•Edited by KavitaSinghhal - 10 years ago
Fr0zen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved yesterday's epi...😳😳..Ranjan & Veeba rocked...πŸ‘πŸΌEdited by divyadollar - 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: KavitaSinghhal

older veera is absolutely unwatchable. Acting of older ranvi also very below average. In fact the only reason Baldev appears tolerable is because the rest of new cast is so pathetic 🀒 I do not get how experienced people like the writer & producers cannot see what levels this show is sinking to preleap cast was so excellent & now , I mean like really ??? πŸ˜•

WORD to everything u hv said anyway the constantly dipping trps are a good slap on their faces lets see ab kya karengey πŸ˜‰
ohsehun. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I loved how Baldev was all geared up to protect his sister and all, almost ready to prevent her from marrying the wrong guy, he even approached Surjeet Singh and all and confronted his mother.
But I hated, hated, hated how he just believed his mother and SS.
It's like just when he might be doing something good, something else happens.
And now he's going to kidnap Veera? 

Wat.
On the other hand though, that'd mean there'd be more VeeBa scenes. ☺️

Ah hell, still
It's stupid how he turns into the bad guy again.
Though he is convinced it's for the good of his sister...
But dude, would you want your sister to get married to a divorced guy who abused his wife before and will probably do the same to your sister? No.

I'm on two sides with this issue here. πŸ˜†