Frustration Thread- Discuss Here Note Pg 108 - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
I know what you mean, Labyrinth. It always frustrated me how Baldev is so easily persuaded by Surjit and especially by his mom. I hope he soon will realize what kind of people they both really are.
What's happening to Ranvi? Ranveera? He didn't even stand up for Veera when she was getting blamed neither in today's epsiode nor in yesterday's.. Has he kept a maunvrat? All of a sudden his sister is getting insulting remarks thrown at her and he just stands there listening to it all when he should have trust in Veera and not hesitate to defend her.. I wanted him to let Veera solve things for herself but not like this, He as a brother is suppose to protect and defend his sister but he didn't even utter a word :O Edited by ..Tamanna - 10 years ago
CVs when are you planning to end this Karan's track!
Till now I havent understood whats his purpose in the show??
If he's here for Baldev to realise his feelings regarding Veera...then plz do that asap and end this track!
When are we going to get that RanVeera bonding?
When will Veera come to knw abt the land & Krishi Vidyalaya thing & when will she come out of her Karan-land and act with maturity?
When will Ranvi stop crying, sacrificing & behaving like a dukhi bahu?
When will we get to see a strong Ranvi?
I agree he was supposed to be a soft spoken & kind guy...but not a weak person at all like he's being potrayed now!
Plzz plzz I request you CVs...plz end this Karan track and start focussing on RanVeera now!
Start that track now...plz dont drag the show!
And why the hell this character assassination after the leap?
Veera acting like a selfish city girl oblivious of her family problems, Ranvi dukhiyari bahu, Gunjan has become the dumbest..cant differentiate between right or wrong!
The only sane prsn and true to his character is Baldev!
Plz dont assassinate his character and turn him all positive and goody goody overnight!Edited by -...mohini...- - 10 years ago
I am miffed with Gunjan and Ranvi today. CV's please redeem Ranveera ASAP. Yesterday was a perfect opportunity for Ranvi to stand up for Veera when Bansuri,Jagjit's family accused her. He was a mere spectator. I am not saying that Ranvi should have gone out of character and shouted at them. But a dialogue or 2 could have been given to him to shut everybody who spoke against  VeeraπŸ˜•
If Gunjan was to be a gray character, why didin't you maintain that right from preleap or postleap days. I did not like this idea of bringing this back after so many days and shocking the viewers.
Baldev and Veera are the only characters that remain true to their traits. I loved the route of intensity you have taken for Veeba. You can continue building up their hatred until there is no limit to it. Intense Veeba look more passionate. So please maintain the right balance of intensity/naughtiness between them. Their falling in love can wait. And please show their entire journey towards love, not a half done story that is rushed up. I understand that you close all tracks within 2 weeks. But Veeba's hatred and falling in love phase should last way way longer. But please don't compromise on Veeba's screen time individually and as a couple even though they are in the hatred phase.
Please don't turn Baldev into an all good, sacrificing type of a guy very soon. I like how you are shaping up his character and rest of his redemption should only be after he falls in love. We love Baldev the way he is and he is my favorite character of the show. Edited by lizaries - 10 years ago
Yesterday's epi,Gunjan dissappointed me to the core...πŸ˜• πŸ˜’...Loved Baldev/Vishalll...Awwesome acting mann...πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘  β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ...His dialogues are always a phataka..πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰...He looks super duper hoottt when he is angry ...In drooling mode again......  
What's up with Karan? That dude is changing colours so fast.. When does Karan think of Veera more than a friend? His behaviour is very suspicious to me.. His character took a sudden u turn today and it's giving me VERY bad vibes.. CVs please give us a clear indication of his character, I'm tired of figuring it out πŸ₯±
While I liked the scenes with Veera and Ranvi tonight, I still feel the CVs could do more with these two. These are the same CVs who gave us a beautiful scene between the two when the leap started where Veera brought Ranvi on stage to accept her award, the scene had depth and showed the bond they share but sadly now things have become sloppy. Where was that bond in yesterday's episode when Veera was being insulted?? Veera said that she had Ratan and Ranvi on her side but technically she did not because had she really had Ranvi on her side he would have taken a stand against the accusations that Veera is jealous of Gunjan. 

I'm hoping that in the next episode when the villagers are forcing Veera to leave that Ranvi takes a stand. Ranvi was never this quiet so why let him be like this now?? Let him fight for his sister who did nothing wrong 
CVs should focus more on RanVeera Bond, there are no scenes of RanVeera at all, the USP of Veera is the RanVeera Bond its Bro Sis story so CVs please focus on RanVeera. 
Originally posted by Anam Ali

CVs should focus more on RanVeera Bond, there are no scenes of RanVeera at all, the USP of Veera is the RanVeera Bond its Bro Sis story so CVs please focus on RanVeera. 
I agree. It seems that after the leap, the CVs want to focus on Ranjan, Veeba, and Veeka relationships more than Ranveera. I do love that the CVs are showing a bond between Gunjan and Baldev but the show is now missing the close bond that Ranvi and Veera shared pre-leap.  
Cvs please focus on ranveera and stay consistant everyweek a new track /story