Frustration Thread- Discuss Here Note Pg 108 - Page 6

Posted: 10 years ago
I kinda do understand why they can't show Ranveera all the time cause the show can't survive only on their shoulders and no matter how much screen time or focus Ranveera get if they can't bring many emotions in their bond then I think they need more work than focus while watching them today to me they seemed more like a couple than siblings. So CVs please work on that.
I am not happy with RanJan. Actually Gunjan. Her character seems very shallow. I think, they need to give it more thought.
Originally posted by Shivanee28

I am not happy with RanJan. Actually Gunjan. Her character seems very shallow. I think, they need to give it more thought.

Her character has been through a lot. She isn't shallow.
Gunjan is an amazingly complex character!!!
Originally posted by ASRaddictKKG

Her character has been through a lot. She isn't shallow.
Gunjan is an amazingly complex character!!!
I understand. On second thought, I think I feel a little awkward of RanJan scenes.
Originally posted by Shivanee28

I understand. On second thought, I think I feel a little awkward of RanJan scenes.

I was only talking about Gunjan the character.
RanJan, as a couple, don't do anything for me. I don't dislike them but neither do I like them.

I only watch for VeeBa/Baldeva and a little bit for Ratan. 😳
The new spoiler is very bad...the ppl are taking this story too quick...as baldev said in the interview...it was not nessecarry for veera to know abt ranveera's truth!!
I am loving Ranvi (SHIVIN NARANG) and Gunjan(Farnaz Shetty) soo much!
Read the latest article which only furthered my belief that Gunjan is indeed negative. Gunjan is not acting on impulse or doing this out of anger, it was out of pure spite! This was a well thought out plan by Gunjan and she successfully hurt two people who were only doing this for her well being, congratulations to her I hope she is shown alone for a good period of time. 
I am really disappointed the way CVs are portraying Gunjan's character.
They have literally butchered a sweet character.
She is going to cheat poor soul Ranvi and play wth his feelings😭
I can't take it more
Its the worst scenario and assassination of RanJan lovestory.
Moreover she is going to hurt Veera too😡

I thnk Baldev is 1000 times bettr than Gunjan.
He can't cheat or play wth someone's feeling.

Seriously RanJan is a big no for me nw..
That's what I keep thinking. Now whenever any RanJan scene comes on, I keep thinking she's just pretending and can't enjoy it like I used to. This sucks big time!