Frustration Thread- Discuss Here Note Pg 108 - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
What have CVs done to the cute little Gunjan we knew? 😭 So disappointed.. Grey shaded characters are cool but Gunjan's character isn't even grey now.. Its all black.. Will stick to VeeBa now..
Originally posted by ST0207

What have CVs done to the cute little Gunjan we knew? 😭 So disappointed.. Grey shaded characters are cool but Gunjan's character isn't even grey now.. Its all black.. Will stick to VeeBa now..

Ya missing the old cute little Gunjan.She was bestie of RanVeera before leap.
Nw she has turned into sworn enemy of RanVeera.
Originally posted by ST0207

I agree, I don't see her as layered anymore just someone who is negative to the core and that is what really disappoints me.
Ths wk i'm super disappointd πŸ˜” only 1 or 2 minute ballu scene πŸ₯Ί.I thought Baldev is also main lead nt supporting character πŸ€” bt nw i think its wrong 😳 evry1 getting importance that radio too bt wht abt ballu? 😳 Edited by --swathy-- - 10 years ago
Even I was disappointed coz I was expecting the radio scene today itself! πŸ˜”
But again today just a 2 min glimpse of Baldev! 😳
I only liked Ratan-Veera and Ranveera scene!
RanJan are becoming intolerable for me...just coz of Gunjan! 🀒
Soo true and not fair πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
I agree.

Baldev has never been given a separate track but at least give his scenes a lil more duration, The world won't come to an end. I was disappointed today because there was no Radio scene, which  should have been in today's episode. They're dragging such a small scene so much. 
Edited by ..Tamanna - 10 years ago
Yes, why are the CV's giving him just two minute scenes daily? Heights of ignoring him. Do they take him for granted. If you see Baldev is the most popular lead and he is the one who is given least screen time and focus. All the other's have their own tracks and character progression. Baldev either comes in at the climax of tracks as a hero or he comes in as a comedy character to make people laugh. Its almost like they want him to keep the fangirls happy. And there is no track for him. No story for him. His character development is shown in 2 mins and we have to assume many things.  I thought there was an SS-Baldev angle to the story . Where is all this. This is so not done CV'sπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ This is being plain unfair to a fandom who is the majority. There are many people watching your show only for Baldev and Veeba. And we get just 2 mins. Please give him his own track Edited by lizaries - 10 years ago
aare subka time aayga its time for ranjan n ranveera.
soon they show veeba
Originally posted by moniloveasya

aare subka time aayga its time for ranjan n ranveera.
soon they show veeba
I am sorry, but aur sabar nahi hota hai yaar😭 We have waited for ages and thought that finally they would focus on Baldev's angle of the story and Veeba. They gave us 2 episodes of Baldev and that is it. Every week we think that this track is over and next track will be a Baldev/Veeba track. But sadly that never happens. I hope you understand😊