Randheer/Param - I love you BAS!

Posted: 10 years ago
okay guys, before i begin I am Narmada, you can call me nams! πŸ˜›πŸ˜› 
my first post in forum *eeps!*

accha so let me start, oh wait what was i suppose to say? ah! Randheeer!

when i first saw - Sanyukta aka Harshitha onscree, i was so sure this girl gonna rock it! but then my eyes darted towards a jerk who was teasing her in the promos [ the same repeated promo, where Randheer is sitting with his gang, sanyu passes by and they comment on why girls do mechanical engg ]

so yeah, my first impression was 'Buzz of buddy!' and then i gave one full look over him, hogaya! nahi nahi Khogaya! kya? mera dil yaar!

that guy so freaking hot!

did you know that Most of the Fair Boys are cute? yes.. have a closer look at any "fair" guy you will notice. so yes, fair guys are- most of the time- Cute. Not Hot, but Cute. yeah most of the time. and sometimes.. well a bit both hot and cute.

but this Randheer man, so BLOODY HOT YAAR!!

his biceps, his t-shirt that sticks to his body, that cool look on his eyes, his smirk, the way he keeps giving 'i dont care' wala looks, damn those FAIR CHEEKS!
makes me wanna pull them!! i swear! if given a chance i would go running to him, scan his muscles and then pull his cheeks and never leave them! seriously.

and as i said, first i took him to be Cute. really. fair wala cute as i explained just now. and then he happend to wear that freaking white wala shit, bas! hogaya. kya? pagal! koun ? array MEIN! i, me, myself. gone crazy and completely insane! of all the things i freaking had his dream last night! yeah believe that.

so you get it?

i am one hell of a crazy fan! haan bas ban gayi yaar... wo itna HOT & CUTE hai ki mein resist nahi kar sakti.

i soo love him irrespective of him being complete jerk - yeah yeah i know he will change inventualy. but a jerk is a jerk isnt it?

Jerk meaning - Hottie-with-complete-idiotic-attitude-yet-hottie-and-also-romantic!
so you get it ? the meaning of jerk! yeah that jerk.

well by now, you might have been bored of my rant? or i doubt if anyone has even read this post.

so the whole point in making post is i am just declaring my Craziest Love to my darling- Param Aka Randheer.

so yep, thats all. 

reviews, critisims, chappals and some sarcasms is most welcome. coz i know i have just ranted about my insanity over here! hey! everything is fair in love and war isnt it? so 'confession' 'love-proclamation' to banta hai boss!!

yeah.. so guys will take your leave.. 

bye bye πŸ˜†
nams i too have same impact 
his hot and cute looks can make anyone crazy yaar 
i really like his attitude wala look
tat "so proud of himself " wala look 
and his smirking oh god many more too come i guess 
iam waiting

Hehehe Hy Nams...
U r so crazy...I too really love randhir ofcourse nt like u bt I do like him...as I read ur post..I think tht u should try to write a FF ...u r really good at writing
Originally posted by aryapk1997

nams i too have same impact 
his hot and cute looks can make anyone crazy yaar 
i really like his attitude wala look
tat "so proud of himself " wala look 
and his smirking oh god many more too come i guess 
iam waiting

i know right *dreams*

gosh.. yaar i seriously wish there would some "randheer" in my college too! but meri phooti kismat, sabke sab yo yo ki xerox copies hain! 

.. even though he is so full of himself, he just makes me pull his cheeks or kiss them :P [ cheeks yaar! ] πŸ˜†

and hi to u :)
Originally posted by prithuvi

Hehehe Hy Nams...
U r so crazy...I too really love randhir ofcourse nt like u bt I do like him...as I read ur post..I think tht u should try to write a FF ...u r really good at writing

hiii..

hahaha haaan mein crazy hoon.. πŸ˜†

btw i am a writer πŸ˜³

i am so glad my talent reflects in my words.. thats something really overwhelming to me. so a huge *hug* πŸ€— and a *thanks* to u! πŸ˜ƒ
Hi Nams . . . 😊

Nice post !!! πŸ˜›

Me too love Randhir . . .
but am not that crazy fan, as you. . . πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

i soo love him irrespective of him being complete jerk - yeah yeah i know he will change inventualy. but a jerk is a jerk isnt it?

I so agree to you . . . i love him irrespective of him being a complete jerk . . . 😳 😳

# Thanks for coming up with an AT for Param aka Randhir . . . 😊

Originally posted by ..nams..

i know right *dreams*

gosh.. yaar i seriously wish there would some "randheer" in my college too! but meri phooti kismat, sabke sab yo yo ki xerox copies hain! 

.. even though he is so full of himself, he just makes me pull his cheeks or kiss them :P [ cheeks yaar! ] πŸ˜†

and hi to u :)

meri phooti kismat, sabke sab Yo Yo ki xerox copies hain! 

🀣
🀣

A good - looking : Randhir Singh Shekawat . . .

Edited by Anysia - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Anysia

meri phooti kismat, sabke sab Yo Yo ki xerox copies hain! 

🀣
🀣

☺️🀣
awww such a dreamy post man!!! ❀️Randhir!!! ufff he's sooo hot!☺️