How can a father avoid his own daughter?

StarSmarty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Today i really hated raman's behaviour. How can he avoud his sweet innocent small daughter. I felt really bad for ruhi. Poor child doesnt have a mother and his own father doesnt even want to talk to her. What must be going on that small baby's heart? What would have happened if he would have just spoke a few words to ruhi. He is so irritating to behave that way with a small child. Ruhi on the other hand said so sweetly ''hi paapa" And when he just said a little and disconnected the phone, poor girl she was so upset and when ishita called again she so happily said " phone laga?" She has lost her father and mother both. Raman on the other hand just wants to run from emotions bcoz he doesnt want to become weak but his behaviour with ruhi is not justified. Hopefully ishita will bring father and daughter close.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
though Raman's behaviour with Ruhi is not justified...bt i guess the reason(as per Raman) MIGHT be Ruhi wud remind of his failed marriage...And mayb thtsy hes keepin himself distant frm Ruhi..

i felt bad for Ruhi..thank god Ishita hv arrived in the life of Ruhi..😊
StarSmarty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_Titli

though Raman's behaviour with Ruhi is not justified...bt i guess the reason(as per Raman) MIGHT be Ruhi wud remind of his failed marriage...And mayb thtsy hes keepin himself distant frm Ruhi..

Yes may be but still there is no fault of ruhi anywhere and she should not be punished.
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

agree with u.i think the same.its not easy to avoid such a adorable kid like Ruhi.Raman has his own reasons mayb..whatever it is.felt bad for Ruhi.but Angel (Ishita)of Ruhi's life has entered in her life.so look forward.
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
i can say this coz in another SP show-Veera, there also a child(Veera-ab badi ho gayao) is not accepted by mom(Ratan) only coz 1)shes not her biogolical mother 2)tht child is the symbol of her husband's cheating and coz of which her married life come to an end..

Ratan's son-ranvi loves veera very much bt ratan stil cant accept her...

i knw ratan-veera, raman-ruhi situations n bondings r diff...bt in both cases kids remind them of failed marriages..and thtsy evn though theres no fault of kids,still they r bein punished for such reason..!!

this is wht i can assume seein todays epi...
StarSmarty thumbnail

i can say this coz in another SP show-Veera, there also a child(Veera-ab badi ho gayao) is not accepted by mom(Ratan) only coz 1)shes not her biogolical mother 2)tht child is the symbol of her husband's cheating and coz of which her married life come to an end..

Ratan's son-ranvi loves veera very much bt ratan stil cant accept her...

i knw ratan-veera, raman-ruhi situations n bondings r diff...bt in both cases kids remind them of failed marriages..and thtsy evn though theres no fault of kids,still they r bein punished for such reason..!!

this is wht i can assume seein todays epi...

Yes i agree with u. May be she reminds her of his failed marriage and veera is the case about step daughter, but ruhi is his own daughter. Still he is punishing his own daughter. I guess your assumption is right. Lets see how ishita brings them close.
StarSmarty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snigdha_Khanam

agree with u.i think the same.its not easy to avoid such a adorable kid like Ruhi.Raman has his own reasons mayb..whatever it is.felt bad for Ruhi.but Angel (Ishita)of Ruhi's life has entered in her life.so look forward.

Yea lets wait and watch their bonding.
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Raman IS badly affected coz of failed marriage...It ws so visible..he ws GLAD when he "saved" life of his colleague coz its seems he got to knw abt his wife cheating much later aftr hvin kids n all...his trust ws badly played with...And thtsy nw he hv shut himself frm all relationships,emotions as he dnt wanna be weak nymore..

i cant wait to c how Ishita manages to BREAK this wall Raman has created around himself n gets tht old Raman back..!!
StarSmarty thumbnail

Raman IS badly affected coz of failed marriage...It ws so visible..he ws GLAD when he "saved" life of his colleague coz its seems he got to knw abt his wife cheating much later aftr hvin kids n all...his trust ws badly played with...And thtsy nw he hv shut himself frm all relationships,emotions as he dnt wanna be weak nymore..

i cant wait to c how Ishita manages to BREAK this wall Raman has created around himself n gets tht old Raman back..!!

Lol i found that part funny. How he made fool of that lady and exposed her in front of her husband.
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
tht part ws included to show a "preview" of hw much miserable ws his failed marriage n to wht extent it changed Raman as a person...!!!