Sadda Haq - Written Update for 4th December 2013

Born2Dance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Sadda Haq Written Update

4th December 2013

~*~

Randhir secretly enters the girls hostel and in Sayunkta's room. He throws away her luggage and clothes and threatens her that tomorrow it will be her in place of them. He says her whole plan and says that she will definitely leave the collage. They continue quarreling when Sayunkta presses the fire alarm. A chaos is created. He threatens her and leaves from there.

Sayunkta is talking with her friend and she is scared about her future. She shares he insecurities with her. Kanika advises her to talk with the new professor. Sayunkta reaches her class when she hears two people gossiping about the new professor Vardhan and she gets impressed.

Vardhan is a person who is greedy for only perfection and greed. He is too proud of himself. The others try and pacify him to reduce his expectations but he remains unmoved. Vardhan suggests to transfer all the students to other collages which others oppose.

~*~

Randhir is found talking in class. The professor spots him and he infact points professor's mistake. He then with attitude announces his name and impresses the class. Then Randhir and Sayunkta are called by professor Vardhan.

Randhir goes and gives a book to Vardhan as a proof against Sayunkta which Vardhan just throws away. Vardhan then starts his investigation in the lab and asks for camera footage.

~*~

PRECAP : Vardhan gives a high level task to Sayunkta to prove her innocence.

Edited by Born2Dance - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Born2Dance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
😊 Edited by Born2Dance - 10 years ago
supriya.ipkknd thumbnail
It was a lovely episode. 
I loved the part where Randhir threw the chalk at Sanyu while she was texting. I found that cute :P 
Thank You.
honestyfirst thumbnail
Originally posted by: supriya.ipkknd

It was a lovely episode.

I loved the part where Randhir threw the chalk at Sanyu while she was texting. I found that cute :P
Thank You.

Yup that was cute 😳