Love is not my cup of tea!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Today, Samrat clearly told that 'pyaar mere bas ki baat nahin hai' He is so arrogant. He said that there is no place in their house to keep our gifts. And his mother is also showing true colors now. Poor urmi, husband and mother in law both will hurt her. Samrat's brother is very nice and even other family members are calm. Lets see how urmi tackles them. I am glad trisha revealed the truth in front of urmi. Lets see what urmi does now as precap is interesting.
actually, there is more to Samrat and i am open to see it... caz when he even hurted Ishan, Ishan managed him and from ishaans words its obvious ,may be samrat may deny but ishaan mean something to him, so his thinking towards urmi will change als 

I really dont want a love triangle, no Urmi and Ishaan, i loved their bonding and i want it in that manner only 
Originally posted by breezy

actually, there is more to Samrat and i am open to see it... caz when he even hurted Ishan, Ishan managed him and from ishaans words its obvious ,may be samrat may deny but ishaan mean something to him, so his thinking towards urmi will change als

I really dont want a love triangle, no Urmi and Ishaan, i loved their bonding and i want it in that manner only

Yes ishaan means to him something for sure. I guess urmi and ishaan will improve him. And nope i dont think there will be love triangle. Ishaan may be paired with trisha.
is it? tere muaah mee ghee shakar 😆
because when samrat made tht comment about his brother no one NO ONE contradicted him and mostly looks like they all fear him or so, there is some story and i am open to it as i have a bit of idea of wats in writters mind. 
Originally posted by breezy

is it? tere muaah mee ghee shakar 😆

because when samrat made tht comment about his brother no one NO ONE contradicted him and mostly looks like they all fear him or so, there is some story and i am open to it as i have a bit of idea of wats in writters mind.

Thanks dear, tumhare muh mein bhi ghee shakkar. Yea may be u are right, there is some story. Okay babe, time to sleep. Will chat later. Tc.
Posted: 9 years ago
hmm
love is not
an easy thing