Joke Junction Week 1

Posted: 10 years ago
I was on this other forum and they had a weekly post where the members would post jokes. Its just to keep the forum active and lighten the atmosphere its abit awful to come on and see no posts here and the only thing that fans can comment on is the annoying AT's. And i am very interested to see how funny the AB members are and whether u guys have a sense of humor lol. U can post whatever jokes and funny pictures u want and i know that we dnt really like games on the forum so after every week if any1 wants to continue with it they can make the post.

1st Joke
Your mother is so old that on her birth certificate its written expired.

You so dumb whenever your mother says christmas is around the corner u look around the corner.

You so poor that when jet lee does a spinning kick u steal his shoesEdited by sandiab - 10 years ago
Excuse me,, you are on fire,, lol,,

Nice post to keep us going,, hopefully more members will come back,,

Will think of some to post,,
MUAHAHAHAAHA😈🤣
We are so crazy that even when Kinshuk wipes his nose with his hand, its still sexyyy☺️🤣 

Originally posted by trinilisa

Excuse me,, you are on fire,, lol,,Nice post to keep us going,, hopefully more members will come back,,Will think of some to post,,
lol i dnt know if members will come back just coz we get funny lol. Bt its a very nice thought lol
Originally posted by -ILoVeKinshuk-

MUAHAHAHAAHA😈🤣
We are so crazy that even when Kinshuk wipes his nose with his hand, its still sexyyy☺️🤣 [/DIV]
lol u kill thats to funny and no its not sexy rofl
Yes it is sandia!! 🤣 it maybe ur nightmare but not mine🤣
i would still shake his hand🤪
Originally posted by -ILoVeKinshuk-

Yes it is sandia!! 🤣 it maybe ur nightmare but not mine🤣
i would still shake his hand🤪
rofl u know i can seriously die when i see him do that and divya couldnt even get him a hanky after they got married rofl. And now u tell me u going to shake his hand ewww bt i might join u since i miss him so much bt he must wipe his hand on his shirt lol.
Originally posted by sandiab

rofl u know i can seriously die when i see him do that and divya couldnt even get him a hanky after they got married rofl. And now u tell me u going to shake his hand ewww bt i might join u since i miss him so much bt he must wipe his hand on his shirt lol.

i was watching AB...and he did that🤣 immediately thought of u! But it was sooo sexyyy ☺️ 

Kids are like farts. You don't mind your own, but other peoples are unbearable !!

Mother-in-law to her son-in-law: "When you're dead, I'll dance on your grave."
Son-in-law: "If you promise to keep your word, I'm being buried at sea"
Lol that was a good 1 Lisa