My views about today's episode.. 04/12

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
1. Ishan is just too adorable ๐Ÿ˜† I think he will be the support factor for Urmi,after marriage! 

2. Samrat's mother's true colours revealing .. Poor Urmi,she has to deal with the mother son duo as well as her bhabhi, after marriage but I have full faith in her,she will certainly put them to place..

3. Love the family dynamics in Urmi's family ! Such a close knit family it is,be it the brother sis duo or even the maasi interactions and all ๐Ÿ˜ณ

4. Love how Ishan said that Urmi will change Samrat in no time,after marriage ๐Ÿ˜›Janab got quite angry listening to that ๐Ÿ˜† Also liked his prediction that once Samrat gets married,he would fall in love,even without himself knowing

5. What Trisha said that money doesn't matter, respect and trust does ,is completely right and I'm glad that she has revealed to Urmi,the true nature of Samrat ! 

Precap is interesting ! Waiting to see what happens tomorrow.. 

What do you think guys ? Do Like and share your views ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by -sweetgal19- - 10 years ago
UNRES

Just saw the epi and I agree with all your points... Ishaan is such a cutie and a sweetheart..complete polar opposite of Samrat and I agree that he'd be a good confidante for Urmi when she marries...

The gap in status between families is showing the mother's true colours but in spite of her comments their conversations in the epi wasn't bad as they all believe Urmi will bring happiness in the house...

I liked the way Trisha spoke too...showing what is really important...who someone is as a person rather than what they're worth and their status and whatnot...

I think Urmi's false sense of reality will shatter when she goes to that house...one side Trisha thinks she'll not be happy and the other side says she'll bring the happiness...all these can be little signs of that...

Urmi will definitely change him but it'll take time...he's way arrogant and too into himself and his work...it irks me that he hasn't really even looked at her at all...

And on Urmi, she's always blushing...and seems really shy...I'm hoping they explore different dimensions to her personality because I wanna see her strong when she has to face any difficulties...

The episodes so far are solid...good starting foundation for the marriage track...

Great post though...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Edited by cclove - 10 years ago
Originally posted by cclove

RES
Haven't seen the epi yet..will comment after seeing it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Will wait for your review dear ๐Ÿ˜ณThank you so much for commenting๐Ÿ˜ณ
I agree! Urmi is going to have hard time getting settle in her sasural. She won't be able to say anything to her family or anyone. I love Trisha for her boldness and the way she reveal truth to Urmi. 

I have feeling Samrat going to say something that Urmi won't be able to say no to the marriage. 

I agree Abhi, Ishaan is one of the best character of the show. And samrat is really arrogant, i hope urmi changes him and also his mother. I am too waiting for today's episode as precap is interesting.Edited by StarSmarty - 10 years ago
wow, nice analysis my dear 
Yes, I did like Ishaan from the Go, he is a nice guy and I loved his equation with urmi, yes he is more in touch with emotions and I loved the gift he gave Urmi, no one will think of giving it to anyone , and i am a die hard diary writer for ages, so i was like jumping up and down seeing it ๐Ÿ˜† and he is open with his words, his care and worry for samrat is evident and plz i am not open for a triangle, i loved the equation of urmi and ishaan plz dont spoil it 

was surprised to see samrats mothers words, i had seen her a bit in other show and she was wonderful there i may not be open to see her in negative role. but was it negative out right? no she just checked and it was rude by samrat 

why is everyone scared of samrat? that has be to cleared up in coming episodes...

i liked trisha, no hiding and nothing she said wat she wanted to and i loved it ...

lets see how it goes from here on and for precap, lets see 
Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

1. Ishan is just too adorable ๐Ÿ˜† I think he will be the support factor for Urmi,after marriage! 
Agree abhii...ishan will be her supprt system..i thnk somwhere it wa smentiuoned...

2. Samrat's mother's true colours revealing .. Poor Urmi,she has to deal with the mother son duo as well as her bhabhi, after marriage but I have full faith in her,she will certainly put them to place..

Agree her mom is nt what we see..she wiull surely supp samrat no matter what..typical mother and mil...

3. Love the family dynamics in Urmi's family ! Such a close knit family it is,be it the brother sis duo or even the maasi interactions and all ๐Ÿ˜ณ

but again the black sheep there is her bhabhi..there is some inner motive in her getting married urmi to samrat...

4. Love how Ishan said that Urmi will change Samrat in no time,after marriage ๐Ÿ˜›Janab got quite angry listening to that ๐Ÿ˜† Also liked his prediction that once Samrat gets married,he would fall in love,even without himself knowing

Abhi i doubt..if the path for urmi is gonna be soo easy..as u say...but sure sht in the long run she will change samrat and make him fall for her..not so soon/...

5. What Trisha said that money doesn't matter, respect and trust does ,is completely right and I'm glad that she has revealed to Urmi,the true nature of Samrat ! 

it hnk right now urmi will be in her dream world...she is getting married...

Precap is interesting ! Waiting to see what happens tomorrow.. 

not expp anything frm precap..if we see the promos its clear ..i m sure samrat will make sure he shows his other side to urmi and as nature goies urmi will be fooled..real face will come out aftr marriage only...

What do you think guys ? Do Like and share your views ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Its my POV..abhi..hope u are nt feeli ng bad...