Sadda Haq Season 2

do u like vardhan looks?hairstyle n all

honestyfirst thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Vardhan is very crazy ...his looks r like mad scientist ...or say a mad mechanical engineer ...
Those hair n spec giv it perfect look of a mad scientist ...
He has so much ego ...he always wants to win ...
He wants to be first ...
N may be sayukta will change him
N do u think he will take sayukta in his dream project
I think so yes n all will be shocked that how can a first year student in his project ...

Wat u all think ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well he is shown as a grey character bt overall hez okay
Sonu2510 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: honestyfirst

Vardhan is very crazy ...his looks r like mad scientist ...or say a mad mechanical engineer ...
Those hair n spec giv it perfect look of a mad scientist ...
He has so much ego ...he always wants to win ...
He wants to be first ...
N may be sayukta will change him
N do u think he will take sayukta in his dream project
I think so yes n all will be shocked that how can a first year student in his project ...

Wat u all think ...

He is an egoistic person by no doubt... all he wants is his team to win no matter what...he also does not seem to have any sympathy for anyone and i felt he was right where he said that students here want a high profile job only they do not want to learn or to have success...

like i stated i am a Krip Suri fan ehe so i will b bias.. he looks amazing!! even with an injured arm ehe.. his hair n specs work for him and his role... show dekhne mein maza aya ga 😳
honestyfirst thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sonu2510

</div>
<div>

<font color="#cc0066">He is an egoistic person by no doubt... all he wants is his team to win no matter what...he also does not seem to have any sympathy for anyone and i felt he was right where he said that students here want a high profile job only they do not want to learn or to have success...</font>

</strong>

<strong><font color="#cc0066">like i stated i am a Krip Suri fan ehe so i will b bias.. he looks amazing!! even with an injured arm ehe.. his hair n specs work for him and his role... show dekhne mein maza aya ga 😳</font>

Yup show is interesting to watch ... 😳
honestyfirst thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ajaved

He is a grey character ...but he is main protogonist ...
prithuvi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Varthan sir ...I like him alot...his hair style, dressing sence,and specs...such an adorable look... He is handsome...
Sonu2510 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: prithuvi

Varthan sir ...I like him alot...his hair style, dressing sence,and specs...such an adorable look... He is handsome...

I agree they have really nailed the look of a mad scientist well lol... He looks great actually, hot even with an injured arm... hes one of the younger professors in the college honestly seems like he could play an elder brother's role of the students more than a professor lol... aaisa professor ho toh i dont mind taking a class with him ðŸ˜‰ 

then again in the serials even the grandmoms are like barely 40.. ðŸ˜†...
honestyfirst thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sonu2510

<font color="#3300cc">I agree they have really nailed the look of a mad scientist well lol... He looks great actually, hot even with an injured arm... hes one of the younger professors in the college honestly seems like he could play an elder brother's role of the students more than a professor lol... aaisa professor ho toh i dont mind taking a class with him😉</font>
<font color="#3300cc">
</font>
<font color="#3300cc">then again in the serials even the grandmoms are like barely 40..😆...</font>

😆 😆
honestyfirst thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ajaved

Thought he is a grey character ...he is hero of the show ..
He is going to help sayukta every times she needed 😊
Sonu2510 thumbnail
I think he is grey but not negative you know... hes there helping Sayukta get to her dreams and also make his by making the greatest machine ever... I think just the way his character is shaped and with how he is angry at the students for studying for jobs not for knowledge he acts the way he does... other than that he is a great guy today he was sooo slick and smooth honestly i didnt even see it coming until he told Sayu's bro to GET LOST... hai...

I am getting fidha on his "GET LOST" attitude ehe... ðŸ˜‰