I must say the story is gets better n better

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
It seems that hero's wife left him for other man and he lost the trust he had on people
that's why helping that person seeing the real face of his wife
at one side u see it and say oh how bad of him to do this but at on other side... he saved that person from future torture from being cheated after having kids .. who suffer ? kids !!!

I like the progress !!!
divyanka is playing very nicely and being very nice aunty / helping the girl

over all I must say great start !! hope it keeps it this way !!

- Yeh hain muhabattien episode 2 links - youtube @ dailymotion - http://shaanse.com/Forum/showthread.php?...n=lastpost

Edited by ronshaan - 10 years ago
I agree loving the show its getting better and better bt he needs to focus on hia child rather saving other men
Originally posted by ajaved

I agree loving the show its getting better and better bt he needs to focus on hia child rather saving other men

i think the idea is showing the hero's character, that's the part of showing his personality
he is cheated in love that's why helping other man 2 c the truth of his wife unlike him that he was cheated / blind in love NO ONE HELPED HIM TO SEE THE REALITY that's why he can not trust / love any one even not his own child

Edited by ronshaan - 10 years ago
Completely agree with you.. show is getting better n better.. nd hope it continues..
nw waiting to see how ishita will bring Ruhi and raman close to each other..
I agree! Its indeed a nice start and yes he saved that man from.future torture lol. Divyanka and ruhi are very cute together but Raman is not good with ruhi.
that's true
raman is hurt that's why not willing to trust again
sadly he is not thinking she is his daughter
what's her fault in her mother cheating her father ?
Thanks for sharing the link!! Yah Agree with u..liking the story...