Debate Mansion

WEIRD THINGS ABOUT YOU!!!

be-happy-always thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi everybody! 
I visited IF after sooo long and writing so many posts on my forums today!

Anyways, does it happen to you as well...?

Today I'm wearing Indian kurti and I actually am singing "Aapki nazron ne samjha..."

Yesterday I was dancing to "Ben and Aaron - I'm a VIP" and was totally in a party mood n though I'm an American but was crazily  watching Australian movies with their beautiful rolled accents!!!

n day before that I was feeling like a nerd watching Shakespeare's novel turned  movies and reading other small fiction books!

n the other day, I'm like totally in rajasthani or purely punjabi mood...listening to their respective songs...lol
I know it sounds funny...I'm like in a different mood everyday!πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Just curious to know if there is anybody like me out there...

Please don't think that I'm mad...lolπŸ˜†...this may be result of exam fever...I've an exam this friday! But yeah...please feel free to share your thoughts!😊 (why the hell I'm giving this justification?!πŸ˜•)

But if you want to tell about your weird habits...go ahead...everybody'd love to know them!
Edited by be-happy-always - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LitleMissMuffet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ooh..!! really thats so funny girl!! changing day by day

but i mostly stick to my personal looks only skirt or trouser with a top and a jacket
hardly wear anything else then these

i have so many weird habits but it would be my foolishness to expose them in publicπŸ˜†..so i'll tell you some of my normal WH
though i am very bad singer but still i sing to irritate peoples with it..
i am not so aggressive but i love fighting with my friends and again solving it ..
and and one thing more that is my dancing habit (same as you but not with clothes) its that if today i am ballet. yesterday i was doing different indian dance forms ..yesterday night i was doing garba.before that if i remember i was kinda doing punjabi dance
i am a dancing addict

minelove24 thumbnail
wierd thing abt me is mood swings..my moods are like wind flow of 1min..pal me khafa,pal me khush and wierdest thing is i dnt knw when i was happy and when i was angry
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I feel Normal people are weird...is it weird???!!!
I am constantly shaking my my right leg left n right when I am sitting down.

I rub my nails constantly, mostly not thinking about it. I rub them against my fingers and lips.

I always try to sing sad or slow romatic old songs loudly under shower...

I always have some random song stuck in my head..

When I need to take a decision, I usually play another voice in my head and debate with myself to properly analyze both sides of the decision.  

Now a days,Instead of laughing, I say LOL. Weird isnt it. LOL
Originally posted by: LitleMissMuffet

ooh..!! really thats so funny girl!! changing day by day

but i mostly stick to my personal looks only skirt or trouser with a top and a jacket
hardly wear anything else then these

i have so many weird habits but it would be my foolishness to expose them in publicπŸ˜†..so i'll tell you some of my normal WH
though i am very bad singer but still i sing to irritate peoples with it..
i am not so aggressive but i love fighting with my friends and again solving it ..
and and one thing more that is my dancing habit (same as you but not with clothes) its that if today i am ballet. yesterday i was doing different indian dance forms ..yesterday night i was doing garba.before that if i remember i was kinda doing punjabi dance
i am a dancing addict

Haha...thanks girl! thanks for telling I'm being foolish telling about myself as in you know me personally right?!  LOL n did I mention that I change my clothing according to my so many different interests n moods day by day or according to dancing?? I don't wear all kindza dresses according to my mood! Oh comm'on!...i just wear indian or the so called 'western' just as you(only if u r not a very westernized person and doesn't like wearing Indian!)! But I do like experimenting with my looks! 

Anyways, that's good that you have passion for dance and I don't think its a WEIRD habit...many dancers are good at performing different dance forms! 
I think its really cool that you can dance...😊

I can't dance!! Well, by that I mean my dancing skills are horrible! But I still dance to change my mood sometimes! Look, another big thing exposed in public that I can't dance!!!πŸ˜†

i hope you actually didn't mean it... "(same as you but NOT with clothes)"
Edited by be-happy-always - 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Vinzy

I feel Normal people are weird...is it weird???!!!

I am constantly shaking my my right leg left n right when I am sitting down.

I rub my nails constantly, mostly not thinking about it. I rub them against my fingers and lips.

I always try to sing sad or slow romatic old songs loudly under shower...

I always have some random song stuck in my head..

When I need to take a decision, I usually play another voice in my head and debate with myself to properly analyze both sides of the decision.  

Now a days,Instead of laughing, I say LOL. Weird isnt it. LOL

Oh my Gosh! That happened to me once as well...I was in a party and when someone cracked a joke...I was laughing hard but I don't know from where the hell did this word come out...n I just said "LOL" ... kind of cracking another joke to which everyone laughed as well!πŸ˜†

Nice to know about your weird habits πŸ˜Š

and yes i agree that "Normal people are weird" coz we all normal people on this earth have very different and unique habits...
We don't put effort in being weird...we just do it coz we feel happy or satisfied doing it😊
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I can clap with one hand. 
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

I can clap with one hand. 

Hahaha...me too πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2