Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

LIFE.Part 1 updated Pg 2

bhuvana90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Life... this word is sufficient to describe all the shades,emotions, actions, and everything we experience. but no reasons are required to explain what happened, why? because this is 'Life'.
This so called Life has everything in it... It is like an All in one...and one thing more... All in only one life... 
this definition of Life is the perfect example for the circumstances faced by two Girls of a Family in Banaras.

The Garg's house is filled with the morning rituals, all the ladies moving in a haste to complete their household work, buaji chanting her prayers, and all the men discussing on issues related to their business and News.

The children are still to wake up.
"dolly don't come, don't... i said no, dolly..No!"
" Di...!!! please let her go Vicky, please!"
"hahhahahahha... you should have thought of that before handling with me... my dear doll..!" 
"vicky please, let off my di...i beg you...pleasee!!" 
"ohhfo...My dear... If you are so desperate to catch your sis, then go...on..." saying which he withdrew his grip from her hand. 

"DI...!!!!"...she sat up in her place...all of a sudden, which woke Gunjan with a jerk. She was tensed. She is obsessed with what she saw.
She sat moving her eyeballs left to right and vice versa with a constant frown. her face is covered with random sweat drops almost invisible on her pale shiny skin.

Gunjan got shocked seeing her like that again... She immediately called Shail, when all others too accompanied her into the room.
this was a regular incident at the Garg's house, but none in the house took it easy. everytime this happens...they would get even more tensed than the previous time.

"beta..thum theek ho?? kya hua?..." no response... Shail shook her deeply.

She got into her senses.she then observed her surroundings, members, and stopped at Dayal, looking deep into his eyes. 
After a while she had a smile of relief and uttered "Papa".
Dayal smiled, moved forward and hugged her tight. She just felt soothed in his embrace. 

She then straightened herself and said to everyone "hame maaph kijiye, koi bura sapna tha".(please forgive me, i've had a nightmare)
everyone sighed in relief and smiled.
Seema: Arre, thum theek ho, bus koi baath nahi... tayyar hokar neeche aajao. (hey, you are fine, that's it... get ready and come down). She patted her and everybody left except Shail. Shail kissed her in the forehead and left. She and Gunjan looked at each other and rushed to compete about whom to use the washroom first.

They are 17 yr old girls, pursuing their graduation. it has just been a week they started attending their college. Chaya greeted them in the entrance, and Gunjan left for her class as her's is a different branch from the other two. They got seated in the second row, when a boy wished them. "hi, goodmorning."

Chaya: hi... good morning, i'm Chaya!

B: i'm lucky singh, and you? he asked pointing her.

"Rachna, Rachna Garg". said she with a firm light smile.

All the characters of my story are same as that in the show, but only the surface... they have their own different characteristics which are unseen.
Rachna plays the lead in my story ofcourse Gunjan is also a parallel lead... but story is made up keeping Rachna in mind. Part in italics flashback. 

Edited by bhuvana90 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I love stories where Rachna is the lead 
this part has less of  her though...who is lucky singh ? some random boy ??

looks like Gunjan has a past / is adopted 

update soon 
bhuvana90 thumbnail
hi...all members of the forum...and my friends... i'm sorry first...
and i'm here to continue my story now...with the zeal i've got from the show...
this is the part of the ff i've started almost a year ago...but unable to continue it...due to many reasons...
yes...i'm sorry for that... i'm sorry for not continuing my story... and disappointing some of my friends who have encouraged me to start one...
i really wanted to continue... but couldnt make it... as i was not really happy with the circumstances in the show... a negative attitude wala vihaan...turning to be a hero for my rachana... and rajeev sir falling for gunjan...etc...etc... i really didnt like it...sorry if i'm hurting anybody...but its true... i didnt like it...
but now i'm back...just to see my dear rachana get a beautiful track in the show...which gives some importance to her too...
ha... even i'm not happy with the way she left her past behind...may be i'm not satisfied with the break up...i felt they might have worked a little more on it... to make it satisfactory...
but also... i liked Kabir and his attitude...his looks...his manerisms...and...and...rather his Rachana...
i think there is no need for me to express that i'm a rachana's fan... 
hence... i wanna continue this story... with your help...
Thankyou... 
bhuvana.

bhuvana90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Eris-

I love stories where Rachna is the lead 

this part has less of  her though...who is lucky singh ? some random boy ??

looks like Gunjan has a past / is adopted 

update soon 

Thank you...yes he a random boy...
and i will post the introduction of the characters in my next post...
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice Story Continue Soon.
(:
PariDsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yaay.. another FF rachna as a lead. Great!!! I wonder who wl b opposite rachna. Looking forward. Update soon.
AnjaliPunia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well even i was writing an ff with rachna as lead..wud like u to read it..and ur story is thrilling ..me i like suspense...
bhuvana90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: angelinasingh

well even i was writing an ff with rachna as lead..wud like u to read it..and ur story is thrilling ..me i like suspense...

thankyou... yes i really like stories with rachana as the lead...
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
beautiful story dear. who is partner of rachna ultimately. pl update soon

am glad rachna is at least getting due in stories
bhuvana90 thumbnail

Hi friends,

Here goes the character sketch of the leads in my story...  all the rest of the characters are the same as that in the show.

Rachna Garg:

Rachna a beautiful 17 yr old girl pursuing her graduation. She is so talented but she doesn't want to prove or practice her skills because she is afraid of the world, and couldn't dare to convince or go against her parents. She also is not confident enough about herself'. This is what she exhibits to the world but truth is hidden far behind in her past. She doesn't want to show her true self, and shows only what she wants to. Rachna is tough from inside but looks innocent from outside.

Gunjan:

A beautiful 18yr girl, who lost her mother at the age of 17. She is adopted by her aunt shail mother of rachna. She couldn't relate to shail so tried to escape from her, but failed to. She finally found her relatives support valuable and stayed back having good fun with her sister. She is talented, full of life,humorous,daring dashing and a true modern one presenting a city girl.

Shail and Dayal garg love their daughters as their own. Even the girls love the couple too much to go against them for achieving their goals.

Seema and sangeetha love Rachna, but does not entertain gunjan and her opinions. Seema is a little greedy and sangeetha a little self centered. May be they doesn't portray good villains.

Rest of the family is loving and caring and everything.