Posted: 10 years ago

ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

wow loved itπŸ˜ƒ
MastMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Looks like AT has gained control of things and more aware of online goings and rumors.
All the insider info will be stopped now which I unfortunately think MQE was providing to some people who in turn were spreading rumors and negativity about his projects.
AT seems to be more approachable and receptive. Hope we get some really good news by Jan or Feb
ProudSobtian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: saalu1

Looks like AT has gained control of things and more aware of online goings and rumors.
All the insider info will be stopped now which I unfortunately think MQE was providing to some people who in turn were spreading rumors and negativity about his projects.
AT seems to be more approachable and receptive. Hope we get some really good news by Jan or Feb

Yep Agree! Now no room for INSIDE sources/RUMOR mongering who spread ONLY negativity around BS n his movies!  Yeah Hope for the Best! 
kimsy5 thumbnail
hmm
Finally here, Gosh just went through previous pages, so much excitement building up( I am so done with All things Xmas, Exciting but Exhausting)
Read the Fuze Article with Interest, Jesus!! Finally someone had the Audacity to put the Blame where it should have Rested all along. But our Barun carried their burden without even a Flinch. Gee! Not just an Epitome of Talent, but what a fine example he is of an Exceptional Human being with the Mesmeric Looks, dazzling Smile and Alluring Eyes.!!!❀️
Saw the video about him and another famous Indian TV actor to be cast in a TV show, I guess nothing confirmed but the just the thought of it got my heart on fire.πŸ‘
Hmm !! but my long claimed instinct that MAMR would release on Feb 14, Valentine's day is Kinda losing the momentum although I am still hopeful. I do feel THE BIG NEWS is IMMINENT !!! β€οΈ AAJ NAHI TOU KULπŸ€—

Edited by DEVON - 29 December 2013 at 7:43pm

Edited by DEVON - 10 years ago
anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
originally posted by DEVON
hmm
Finally here, Gosh just went through previous pages, so much excitement building up( I am so done with All things Xmas, Exciting but Exhausting)
Read the Fuze Article with Interest, Jesus!! Finally someone had the Audacity to put the Blame where it should have Rested all along. But our Barun carried their burden without even a Flinch. Gee! Not just an Epitome of Talent, but what a fine example he is of an Exceptional Human being with the Mesmeric Looks, dazzling Smile and Alluring Eyes.!!!❀️
Saw the video about him and another famous Indian TV actor to be cast in a TV show, I guess nothing confirmed but the just the thought of it got my heart on fire.πŸ‘
Hmm !! but my long claimed instinct that MAMR would release on Feb 14, Valentine's day is Kinda losing the momentum although I am still hopeful. I do feel THE BIG NEWS is IMMINENT !!! β€οΈ AAJ NAHI TOU KULπŸ€—
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do not lose  hope he will enter like He-MAN...with a bang...LIKE THIS...πŸ˜›

πŸ˜›

ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Originally posted by: saalu1

i agree to that point completely, something was there wrong with MQE.
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Originally posted by: anasuya43

originally posted by DEVON

hmm
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do not lose  hope he will enter like He-MAN...with a bang...LIKE THIS...πŸ˜›

πŸ˜›

hayee he man and barun, my two favorites πŸ˜ƒ