Users

Frequent Posters

anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by anasuya43

originally posted by DEVON
hmm
Finally here, Gosh just went through previous pages, so much excitement building up( I am so done with All things Xmas, Exciting but Exhausting)
Read the Fuze Article with Interest, Jesus!! Finally someone had the Audacity to put the Blame where it should have Rested all along. But our Barun carried their burden without even a Flinch. Gee! Not just an Epitome of Talent, but what a fine example he is of an Exceptional Human being with the Mesmeric Looks, dazzling Smile and Alluring Eyes.!!!❀️
Saw the video about him and another famous Indian TV actor to be cast in a TV show, I guess nothing confirmed but the just the thought of it got my heart on fire.πŸ‘
Hmm !! but my long claimed instinct that MAMR would release on Feb 14, Valentine's day is Kinda losing the momentum although I am still hopeful. I do feel THE BIG NEWS is IMMINENT !!! β€οΈ AAJ NAHI TOU KULπŸ€—
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do not lose  hope he will enter like He-MAN...with a bang...LIKE THIS...πŸ˜›

πŸ˜›

originally posted by KittenRose
hayee he man and barun, my two favorites πŸ˜ƒ
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------me too...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Edited by anasuya43 - 10 years ago
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: anasuya43

Originally posted by anasuya43

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do not lose  hope he will enter like He-MAN...with a bang...LIKE THIS...πŸ˜›

πŸ˜›

originally posted by KittenRose
hayee he man and barun, my two favorites πŸ˜ƒ
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------me too...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

even i was planning to marry He-ManπŸ˜†

Barun is my chotuπŸ˜ƒ

it is niceπŸ˜ƒ
anasuya43 thumbnail
originally posted KittenRose

Barun is my chotuπŸ˜ƒ

it is niceπŸ˜ƒ
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
so you had an infatuation for HE-MAN...Whether to say or not...to you
...πŸ˜‰you look like naughty girl when you were young...(sorry if it hurts you) 
Dont worry ..in ..my age  ( do not ask my age )πŸ˜‰ I like Barun...πŸ˜‰ even my husband knows itπŸ˜†
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Originally posted by: anasuya43

originally posted KittenRose

Barun is my chotuπŸ˜ƒ

it is niceπŸ˜ƒ
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
so you had an infatuation for HE-MAN...Whether to say or not...to you
...πŸ˜‰you look like naughty girl when you were young...(sorry if it hurts you) 
Dont worry ..in ..my age  ( do not ask my age )πŸ˜‰ I like Barun...πŸ˜‰ even my husband knows itπŸ˜†

don't worry, i can guess your age as i saw your msg in his profileπŸ˜ƒ There is no age barrier in loving one person. 

It does not hurt me, i was a naughty girl and even now i am πŸ˜†

Barun's fandom consists of teenagers and people in 50s and even 60s, i saw a lady posting a thread during IPK. πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by KittenRose - 10 years ago
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Gifts received by Barun Sobti. MSG from Barun Sobti" thank you all for such lovely gifts and cards.. We really only need your love and blessings. Please do not send me gifts. Just keep me in your prayers"

Cr. AT
-BarunKiMeera- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations πŸ˜›
Lovely first page sana πŸ˜ƒEdited by -BarunKiMeera- - 10 years ago
anasuya43 thumbnail
Barun look so dashing...❀️

anasuya43 thumbnail

This hero is always in our hearts❀️

Edited by anasuya43 - 10 years ago
cutebreeze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@ TM  - Hello, my OUN is -RK- , kindly change that in the front page plz, ThanQ...

Good Morning all..

cr2ou
Edited by .Kani. - 10 years ago
lLoveYouHrithik thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Kani.

@ TM  - Hello, my OUN is -RK- , kindly change that in the front page plz, ThanQ...

Good Morning all..

cr2ou

okπŸ˜ƒ