Ye Hai Mohabbatein

LIKING THE SHOW

anvesha31 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
 AFTER THE END OF ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON I had stopped watching star plus...but after seeing the promo of YHM,LIKED IT AND ALSO THE PAIR...its a show with new theme...especially i liked the femala actress who s she?what about u? Edited by anvesha31 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StarSmarty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She is divyanka tripathy! She has acted in previous shows also. And yes even i am looking forward to it, it has a different storyline.Edited by StarSmarty - 10 years ago
anvesha31 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks dear
Edited by anvesha31 - 10 years ago
TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i am seeing star plus after 6 years
last show i saw on SP was kasturi n now YHM afetr 6 years just for karan n ruhi
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I know.. it feels sad when any channel is rude to any show.. and u feel like banning the channel!! I have soo many times decided to bann zee Tv for ending Punar Vivaah, that too soo abruptly.. Earlier they did same thing with Banoo mein teri dulhan.. But better to end the show then replace male lead.. so I was not too devasted like today.. But zee has always done bad job in choosing shows.. :( :(

That actress is Divyanka Tripathi, who had earlier acted in very popular show called Banoo Mein Teri Dulhan.. where she played character of Vidya/Divya.. she was opposite Sharad Malhotra who played Sagar/Amar!
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi,
I watched the first two episodes and I loved it!.. Ishita is just adorable and beautiful!.. Instantly like her in the promos!.. Raman , I am liking this chatacter too and comedy is really good!.. Love it!
naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i do watch serials but mostly with a disinterest.. but this one is one i have felt a connect..after NBT.. it was nanhi in nbt n ruhi here which has made the connect..somewhere where only the romanticange is not glorified
smiley19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i like the show, the only annoying thing is that the voices are recorded and sounds weird.
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Its great
I know that ekta kapoor shows start very nicely later on u feel it getting stratched so as long its nice ill watch when she starts. With leaps,,, that time ill say ok dont waste my time
Just like kasamh se or pavitra rishta, started great n then all leaps uff i lost intrest n dropped them
divya17.8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
even i'm watching a daily soap on SP after a long tym... nd i'm really liking the show...