Posted: 10 years ago

Hey guys, I'm back with one of my bokwaas OS'es! Thank you Mugsy for editing and helping me with the title!

Faded

She'd gone, leaving everything behind. Not a letter,  not a text, not even a missed call! Simply, gone.

I couldn't take it anymore. I wouldn't have been able to handle one more conversation between us. It had become too suffocating. I simply had to leave.

Maybe it was for the better that she left without any notes.

It's been three months now and knowing she didn't care enough to even inform me has made it easier for me to move on. I hardly even remember her anymore. Oh, who am I kidding; it's so hard for me to go through the pain of not knowing anything about her every single day!

Why couldn't I leave a message to say at least good bye? Why did I have to leave without speaking to him or even glancing at him one last time? His face is fading from my mind now. I'm beginning to feel terrified of forgetting his face and his existence altogether. The memories are turning hazy. Oh, why do I have to face this regret?

Six months. Wasn't it enough time for her to give me a call? She's probably settled. And she most probably has moved on so why not a call? Just for old times' sake? Or has the worst happened? Has she forgotten me? Don't I mean anything to her now? What happened to us? What went wrong?

It's getting harder. Harder to remember anything related to him. Even his face comes to me only after long hours of thinking. What is going on with me? I'm disappointed but wasn't this why I came here? Didn't I come here to forget him? So why regret it?

One year has passed since she left. I feel more broken than ever. I can't focus on my work or my family. Getting through each passing day without her is starting to take it's toll on me. Seeing other happy couples makes it much harder since it brings back all those memories. Of all the happy times. Of us.

I wait for her call, every day and every night. It never comes though...

When will this sea of anxiety push me to the shore so I can get out of it?

It's over. The regret, anxiety, pain, everything is over. All the memories, happy and sad, vanished into thin air. I can't recollect any of the times we spent together. I don't even remember what he looked like.

Maybe now, I can finally move on, just like he did. Probably.

How much time has passed, I don't even remember now. All I can do is wait until my memories fade.

Well, there you go. Do comment and share your views on the OS. Criticism is welcome. :)

Love,

Ananya

Edited by ARandKJFan - 10 years ago
Need I tell you again? :P
This is good.
One of your best, definitely.

My advice worked, I'd say. ;)
Keep it up, kid.
And write on Paanch! -_-

I'll be waiting for a piece on Gauri and Yudi. 

Love,
Mugs.
Originally posted by NonComposMentis

Need I tell you again? :P Haha, yes. :P
This is good. Thank you! :D
One of your best, definitely. Really? Thanks. :)

My advice worked, I'd say. ;) You're the better judge of that. ;)
Keep it up, kid. Hopefully. :D
And write on Paanch! -_- I will, soon.

I'll be waiting for a piece on Gauri and Yudi. Maybe after watching today's epi so that I get more insight into the characters? :)

Love, Love ya!
Mugs. Ananya. :D
Originally posted by NonComposMentis

Need I tell you again? :P
This is good.
One of your best, definitely.

My advice worked, I'd say. ;)
Keep it up, kid.
And write on Paanch! -_-

I'll be waiting for a piece on Gauri and Yudi. 

Love,
Mugs.

I don't like yudi. He tries too hard! :P
write it on gauri and roy! They seem like they might have something going on. Lol

I will come back for the os! :)

@Elinor

🤗

Arre, it's Yudi who's got such a major wala crush on Gauri!
And I ship Gauri-Yudi and Roy-Zara! :O :D
Come to the forum naaa after you get free!!

Originally posted by AMMY12

awsm one.
Thank you! :D
Originally posted by -Serendipity-

1 word PERFECT!!
Thank you soo much Rads!
Means a lot coming from you! <3
Originally posted by ARandKJFan

Thank you soo much Rads!
Means a lot coming from you! <3

coming from me? lol
u girls...a few I know anyway...make me feel like some kind of great critic which I certainly m not...
last time I checked u were a better writer than me...loved this OS becoz of the the way it was conveyed...the emotions...the difference in opinions ..one has finally succeeded in moving on or so she thinks the other hopes to move on ...what I like ?
everything hence the word PERFECT!!
Originally posted by -Serendipity-

coming from me? lol
u girls...a few I know anyway...make me feel like some kind of great critic which I certainly m not...
last time I checked u were a better writer than me...loved this OS becoz of the the way it was conveyed...the emotions...the difference in opinions ..one has finally succeeded in moving on or so she thinks the other hopes to move on ...what I like ?
everything hence the word PERFECT!!
Arey, you are a way better writer than me, according to me at least. 😆
Your concepts and plots are really good!
Thank you anyway <3
unique style dear loved it 👍🏼