Business Tycoon+Doctor==INTRESTING!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey guys this is my first post here...so hope u bear with me ðŸ˜›
Though I have never followed any of Karan or Divyanka's earlier shows but since I saw the promos of this show I was sure I had to give it a try.And seeing the first two epis I must say I wasnt that wrong.

The show has started on a good note.The pairing of Karan and Divyanka looks very fresh and intresting.I particularly liked the contrast between Raman and Ishita's characters.Though the north indian boy family vs south indian girl family has become an out-dated concept post 2 states and vicky donor, the lead pair's uniqueness adds the needed spice to the show.

Where Raman is shrewd, aloof and arrogant, Ishita is compassionate, loving and independent.When I saw the first epi I thought as if Raman doesnt believe in relationships but later i felt as if rather he is totally opposite.He beleives in the sanctitiy of relationships.Rather believes too much; which is much evident from the way he laughed off at that coup[le who were actually a mockery of the foundation of marriage or the way in promo he says "Any1 can be my wife but no one can be roohi's mother".It seems he takes relationships too seriously and after the failed marriage he is of the opinion that in today's world no one really understands the real worth of relationships.Yes he too doesn't talk to his daughter but then that is somewhere understandable.He probably fears that his daughter might ask the whereabouts of her mother and remind him of his failed relationship.But then I doubt that means he doesn't love his daughter.

And I think this is where Ishita comes into picture.While Raman has lost trust on even intimately bound relationships, Ishita will show him how love can even bind two strangers.What roohi's real mother didnt do for her Ishita will do, cementing Raman's trust in relationships once again.

I think this is what makes them interesting. I am sure just like a true doctor releives her patients of their pain, Ishita will releive raman off his agony by teaching him how to love his daughter.She will help him build his trust on relationships again.

With all this to look forward to I really hope Ekta doesnt convert this to another EA.Pls let the show be fresh and different.This show has huge potential to connect on an emotional level.Pls let it do so.
Really looking forward to the day when Mr Tycoon will develop a 'tooth' oops 'heart' ache for Ms dentist...both literally and figuratively! 😉
Edited by Malika - 10 years ago
Yes the concept is indeed refreshing
looking fwd to the show nw
Very nice post! I agree, only ishita can bring raman out of pain and she will only bring raman and ruhi close. Ishita's character is really strong, and she will fill the space of mother in ruhi's life. Welcome to the forum.
SP is on the roll with romantic dramas with twisted tales 
but  karan is best in the lot ðŸ˜³ 
great actor, great dialogue delivery  plus dance too 
it would be an intresting combination as ishita is getting used to the little opne...
watiing to c how thy meet and hw thy fall in love...
Malika great to see you here Yaara ðŸ¤—
Totally agree with your analysis. Divyanka is ONE outstanding actress! I hope this show lives up to our standards 
Originally posted by Urshie

Malika great to see you here Yaara ðŸ¤—
Totally agree with your analysis. Divyanka is ONE outstanding actress! I hope this show lives up to our standards 

Urshieee 🤗 yr here...😊

Yup looking forward to bth Divyanka n Karen pairing...show looks promising