Doli Armaano Ki

Shades of Samrat

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Hola ppl,
My first topic in forum ðŸ˜³ 

Honestly, I like with the peace the show is moving ahead. Samrat is been nice and understandingly friendly and open with Ishaan but with rest there is no equation...

His mom seems like always peacifying him only to please him and none of the family members can say anything much as he definitely have the power card of putting things back when they are breaking 

He is himself only and only with Ishaan... and even Ishaan was shown as taken back easily 4 times yday and today by seeing Samrat and he even said , Samrat changed as person, and hinted no one changes just like that 

I loved the way Sam was like a bit hesitant, nervous and in tension to meet Urmi...lol... Boy chahe jitna bhi attitude deekhya ladka hai yaar ...

I donno but the way he went and stood behind Urmi waiting for her to turn said a lot which i am not able to express in words 

I hope to see nice convo which i am not really hoping for as Urmi directly jumped to topic in precap 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StarSmarty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice post J! I agree with u. Ishaan is the only one whom samrat can go around with! I also liked his hesitant before meeting urmi, and i guess somewhere there is some attraction towards urmi, And about the conversation, may be she will directly talk about trisha which might frustrate him.Edited by StarSmarty - 10 years ago
TitansFan thumbnail
sort of think so , but then again, we have just seen part of that last part, but before that he was been nice in his approach towards her, so lets see 
StarSmarty thumbnail
Yes, he was good before, now we will get an idea of their chemistry in today's episode. I laughed when he said to ishaan "woh mujhse kyun milna chahti hai" lolz
TitansFan thumbnail
i loved Ishaan , telling him wat to do and wat not to and he was like Joker banu ðŸ¤£
StarSmarty thumbnail
Originally posted by: breezy

i loved Ishaan , telling him wat to do and wat not to and he was like Joker banu🤣

Yes that was also funny as if ishaan has lots of experience 🤣
ananyasuri111 thumbnail
I m loving sam...even 1 scene he is not there u miss him...
myrah13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Heyyy hi aniii...yes man he is tooo hottt nd such a fab actor..love him ti bits nd pieces..
Pialovemohit thumbnail
Must say..mohit malik is such a fabulous actor..who gets in the skin of character so well...loved him as RC in SG nd now as Sam in doli...he is such a fab looker too nd a grt body...must say superhot..
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This man is irritating. I hated the way he spoke to his father and elder brother. Is the the only man in this world who is responsible? What about his responsibility towards his family and wife to be? The idiot barked at his dad about going to the doctor on his own (with servants). He insulted his brother in front of his parents and bhabhi. His mom is an another sample who gives in to his tantrums. I hope he is not the main male lead of this show