•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

Kid Jineet Rath to play Bulbul and Kavi's adopted child in Hum Ne Li Hai... Shapath

3 hours ago | TellychakkarTeam

The super villain sci-fi show, Life OK's Hum Ne Li Hai ... Shapath (Fireworks Productions) is all set to witness the entry of a cute and adorable kid.

Yes, this kid is none other than Jineet Rath, who was last seen as Aamir Khan and Rani Mukerji's son in Talaash.

Here in the show he will be seen as the adopted kid of Bulbul (Divyaalakshmi) and Kavi (Aamir Dalvi).

Now why do they adopt a child?

As per the upcoming tracks this kid, who would be studying in Bulbul's school, will soon lose his grandfather in abomb blast. As his grandfather would have been the only living member in his family, the child will turn an orphan with no one to take care of him. Thus, good soul Bulbul will get him home.

Though Kavi will be against the idea of adopting the kid, Bulbul will still go against his will and adopt him.

When we got in touch with Divyaalakshmi, she confirmed shooting with Jineet and said, "I've shot with Jineet for two days and must admit that he is a real talented kid. He has a very good grasping power and I am sure he will add a lot to the show. For me, he is my little Harry Potter as he has a striking similarity to him."

The entry of Jineet as Koko will be aired sometime soon.

I like Bulbul's character. She is always willing to help out people.

TFS
Kavi still hates Koko.  Today, Bulbul wasn't there, and it was Abha who persuaded Kavi to listen to Koko's idea of a prism.

I'm guessing - in a future episode, Koko will help Kavi save Bulbul's life, and that's what will get him accepted by Kavi.