Written Update for 6th December 2013...

MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Clash of Ideologies...

Written Update of Doli Armanoo Ki...

Salaam Guys...

epi starts with...precap of yesterdays episode...

Urmi and samrat  meet at the given place samrat says hi and urmi hallo...both ask how are each other...He asks what work she has with him...Samrat constantly says something..and urmi is not able to talk...Both go to some place to talk...he asks what did she want to talk to him...he says did u call me here to talk abt trishna...he says he doesnt like girls doing unnessary  bak bak..she says trisha ..and samrat stops hwr from talking ..he says i came to meet you and u are talking abt trisha...

Ishann comes with bouquet of roses and asks urmi didnt she wait for long..he says samrat told first time he is meeting urmi so dont want to go empty handed...ishann asks samrat to give roses boqq to urmi..samrat hesitatingly gives the bouqquet to her...and she accepts it...Ishann asks both of thm to have a nice time...Thy go to a difft place to talk to each other...

Both stand and dont talk to each other...Urmi has dreah..of how she spenf her time with SAMRAT..she  thinks that samrat is lifting her and thy are sharing romantic moment..and thy are swinging in jhulaa...and playing with water...and spending time together...

Song...at BG...

Scene at urmi home..urmi dad tells trishna dad to look for boy and get her married off..she says she is nt int...mom says girls have to must be independent..bhabhi says in this chakkar all good boys will be lost..thy have to get her married  to divorcee...trishna asks how can she say tht,,ans do girls have to give up  frm beginning..only...

Dad asks where is urmi...anu says she is gone to meet samrat..dad and mom are hesitatnt that how urmi went to meet samrat before her marriage...dadi says she told me and went ..and tht she went to meet her huuby..urmi is back...mom ask did she go and meet samrat...

BREAK...

mom asks did she go to meet samratji..dad says it ok..once rituals start she cant go...bhabhi says she is smiling..she shows the rose boquet to all at home...all praise the bouqt and say why is she feleing shy..dad says not to trouble urmi,,...

Anu says someone has come..and her cheeks will be green...urmi buaji comes and pulls urmi cheeks and urmi asks for her fufafji and her daughter..she says fufaji is busy.will come at marriage only..dad says dont leave fufaji..bua asks did she go to meet rajkumar..anu says he gave bouquet..anu says rajkumar looks gd...bnuaji says roses are very good..bhbahi says it her buaji son..she says thy are very rich...buaji feels happy and hugs bhabhi...(BUAJI SEEMS TO ONE CARTOON..)

At night...samrat and ishann have a drink...ishaan says samrat is jst botherd abt work...samrat says he knws bt him...samrat says dont expect me to ne lovey dovey..i cant do tht..inshann says for society he has to do tht...ishann says u cant become big by talking big bt by doing smll thngs...ishan says he is getting married..

BREAK...

Samrat says money  is impp not relation...money is all...ishann says samrat mu him.,.always..samrat says sorry...ishann says i have to leave my woirk and do thngs for you...ishaan asks samraat what did he talk to urmi

umri home:

urmi and trisha talk ..trisha asks what did  she talk to samrat..urmisays yes..she says she cant say no to trisha...urmi says she mu samrat..due to work pressure he was moody..he is very good at heart..she says today for her he left all work at and met her...trisha says how is she sure abt samrat ji...umri sats samrat is dream man for her...

samrat says he told urmi i told i left imp work for u..pl tell soon..i have left my work for you..samrat says he doesnt like someone interferring in his life..

trisha says if urmi is happy all are happy...and unless u trst ur life partneru shld nt get married...

samrat says he is gettimg married...as this is also a work for him...

Screen freezes on Ishan face 

episode ends..here...

precap..haldi for samrat..samrat refuses  to put haldi..by his bhabhi and that he cant take leave,,

I tried my best guys let me knw how the update was...
Edited by DeliciousAS - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Candz- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update! ðŸ˜ƒ
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update and the cute emotions
sweetbibi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. The story has start to progress. I just love Mohit Mallik he is the reason I am watching this program. I remembered him in BMTD.
He is looking so cute as Samrat.
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the update