Doli Armaano Ki

Trisha and Ishaan / Urmi and Samrat

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Hola Ppl,
I feel Trisha and Ishaan make a good pair, not because i want samrat and urmi, but look at the thinking of both these people. 

Samrat, more of a business person who lost alll interest in relations and where as urmi who dreams of a ideal husband. and samrat is more of a person who is like work is more imp .. no plac for emotions and love . his reason for marriage shocked isshan but dont many of us marry for same reason?  Marry as we have to or else our parents want us to , 

Trisha as a person impresses me, she has seen what urmi had but urmi is on denial and trisha is concerned over her cousine makes sense ...

if samrat need help as a person, urmi alone cannnot change him, she would definitely need help of ishaan and trisha, esp ishaan, that was pretty obvious but i dont want any stupid triangle there 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StarSmarty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very well written J. Urmi definately needs help of trisha and ishaan. And i am sure there wont be any triangle. Ishaan and trisha will make a great pair. Between i have not seen today's episode yet, just read the written update.
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
watch watch she imagined dream sequencee n they  hve good chemistry 
isshan will be main as wat ever samrat is doing, itz caz of him
StarSmarty thumbnail
Yea i will watch soon, right now i am very sleepy, take care. Bye dear!
sweetbibi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The episode is a must watch one the dream sequence is to die for
tellylove thumbnail
I spend a lot of time watching shows on tv and i was delighted to see a female character that was strong and not the usual romantic or weak type who cries and constantly thinks about pleasing her man. I loved Trisha 's character and i hope they show more of her. We need tv couples like Trisha and Ishaan. They will inspire others to think like them. 
risingsea101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ishaan and Trisha are more modern because Ishaan came from London and Trisha from abroad, so I guess they have they same thinking, and I feel that they will make a cute couple because there will be more understanding in the relationship 
starsanjana thumbnail
that is true but it is also possible that trisha and samrat might have something goin on in the future...i love samrat and urmi's paring though...ishaan and trisha wouldnt make a bad pair either
nidhishree308 thumbnail
I love samrat nd urmi..can nybody plzz post the dream sequence..