Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HawttInBlackGK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
i still have to watch BCL, just watched the first episode so far the one where they lost and I thought that would be it. But I see some more pictures here from which I guess he's there in more episodes lol dont watch cricket so no clue how the whole thing works😆
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: HawttInBlackGK

🤣🤣
haha this picture from his bday caption contest. If I'd done it i'd have captioned it heroine banjaoge tum🤣🤣

OMG 🤣🤣🤣

and kul ka nada 🤣🤣
hinz thumbnail
Originally posted by: HawttInBlackGK

i still have to watch BCL, just watched the first episode so far the one where they lost and I thought that would be it. But I see some more pictures here from which I guess he's there in more episodes lol dont watch cricket so no clue how the whole thing works😆

he was hardly there I heard, I'm into cricket but this was just lame i guess even he realized it...thats why the hmmm😆
HawttInBlackGK thumbnail
he needs to come in a good show soon
HawttInBlackGK thumbnail
Originally posted by: hinz

he was hardly there I heard, I'm into cricket but this was just lame i guess even he realized it...thats why the hmmm😆

🤣🤣 he's so hilarious dude, and i know the episode I watched was so dumb like their fights and everything; like GK looked the only civilized person there😆 he let his awesome skills do the talking
.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

an old man in my page expressed his desire to marry Gaurav...i so want to inform Gaurav .. but 😆
hinz thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Tanya.

an old man in my page expressed his desire to marry Gaurav...i so want to inform Gaurav .. but 😆

haahahahaha such is Gaurav ki awesomeness...but just tell him GK is straight and perhaps next janam he can come as a girl😆
.Tanya. thumbnail
Originally posted by: hinz

haahahahaha such is Gaurav ki awesomeness...but just tell him GK is straight and perhaps next janam he can come as a girl😆

😆 i informed GK that old man are also on his list of fans..yeh nahi bataya ki shaadi ka proposal mila😆
.Tanya. thumbnail

.Tanya. thumbnail
Stacked