Celebrity Fan Clubs

||| Gaurav Khanna FC # 3 ||| - Page 6

Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Uploading the next part of the previous video posted... πŸ˜ƒ And hunting for some more on my lappie!! πŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HawttInBlackGK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Eksie

Yayyy!! My Sharman... πŸ˜ƒ   

This is one of my most favourite scenes... don't ask me why!!! 

awww he was so adorable as sharman
And GK was like beyond amazing as sharman; his first proper show and such awesome acting from him<3
Eksie thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Subbiha-

awww he was so adorable as sharman
And GK was like beyond amazing as sharman; his first proper show and such awesome acting from him<3

I knowww... he was amazing!! I fell in love with him in the first episode post leap!  He was that good!! πŸ‘

Eksie thumbnail
Continuation of the previous scene... Sumit apologizes to Sharman for slapping him! 
I loved this scene... πŸ˜³ 

HawttInBlackGK thumbnail

I knowww... he was amazing!! I fell in love with him in the first episode post leap!  He was that good!! πŸ‘

I didnt watch kumkum when it was airing but i remember randomly coming across this one scene of sharman sumit and kumkum, then i just went and watched all sharman stuff on youtube! he was sooo good; like i cant even explain! also remember watching that interview of GK with Hussein where he was wearing a green vestπŸ˜† 
Edited by -Subbiha- - 10 years ago
HawttInBlackGK thumbnail

Continuation of the previous scene... Sumit apologizes to Sharman for slapping him! 

I loved this scene... πŸ˜³ 

sharman's character was written so well and I'm glad GK was the one to do it! the other guys that came in after him werent half as good πŸ˜†
HawttInBlackGK thumbnail
haha even when he is crying, sharman doesnt forget his wadhwa sharman wadhwa lineπŸ˜†
Eksie thumbnail

I didnt watch kumkum when it was airing but i remember randomly coming across this one scene of sharman sumit and kumkum, then i just went and watched all sharman stuff on youtube! he was sooo good; like i cant even explain! also remember watching that interview of GK with Hussein where he was wearing a green vestπŸ˜† 

Yesss.. I remember that green ganji wala interview! Both Husein n GK just couldn't stop laughing πŸ˜† They were talking about their equation post the leap... and Husein said something about 'aise green ganji wale log aa jaate hain' πŸ˜† Husein also spoke about how proud he felt when they were out shopping once and some people recognised GK as Sharman πŸ˜ƒ Love the bond they share... πŸ˜³

GK was very natural as Sharman... his acting was effortless, in my opinion. He never gave the impression that he was a newcomer πŸ‘
Eksie thumbnail

sharman's character was written so well and I'm glad GK was the one to do it! the other guys that came in after him werent half as good πŸ˜†

No offense... but the guy who played Sharman after GK left ... completely ruined the character. It was like we were watching another character altogether! πŸ˜• πŸ₯±
HawttInBlackGK thumbnail
🀣where he says you will see cool wadhwa getting married againπŸ˜† aap ko jald pata chalega meri nayi dadi kaun haiπŸ˜†