Thayumanavan discussions 9th - 13th Friday posted

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by vijay_sr

Need help!!!!
My humble apologize in advance for posting this here.

I tried to create a New Topic for Latest Thayumanavan  09-12.13 to 13-12-13 PROMO. But there is some restriction for newbie to create .

Any kind Hearts please do create a new topic for latest PROMO and attach the hyperlink given below...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=HczfLB-xqIE&list=UU_8C2uvxfghzm52i3oT2zEw#t=0

Thanks in Advance,

Bye. Vijay πŸ˜Š...

Moving your post here viji. As to allow all updates in a row. Regarding new tread, as newbie you are not allowed to open one. 😊

Edited by hopper_ocean - 10 years ago
Thanks Rathna for saving space for me

Not a regular follower but just posting to make the regulars aware that last Friday was the airing of the 100th episode. Kind of surprised that it has gone unnoticed.
Congratz for all the updaters who have provided us with consistent write-ups (I'll stay neutral as I don't want to be harsh to a serial I don't know about πŸ˜†).
Congratz for all the members of this thread for discussing a lot, enough for this show to have its own thread.
And of course congratz to the cast and crew of Thaymanavan for providing you guys with such an excellent (I'm guessing) show.

WOW congratulations t othe team. Didn't realize it.
Congrats !!!!! wish that Maha & Bharathi should be one of the best onscreen jodi in the upcoming episodes... 
☺️... 

Thanks
Last week i was not online much thus all updates went without the episode number adhan gaunikalae πŸ˜† congrats to Thayumanavan team re.

Wow 100 episode already. Can't believe it. Congratulations to the entire cast and crew of thayumanavan. Great job!
Wow!!! So fast it reached 100th episodes..Congrats to Thayumanavan cast & crews and also to Thayumanavan forum team members..Hoping for great upcoming episodes..πŸ‘πŸΌ
thanks sumi for the updates. Will be back to comment later.
Thanks sumi. So entirely an oppari episode.Ellorum eppodhum whining.Mudiyala.