Negative background tune for samrat!

StarSmarty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Guys, i noticed that whenever samrat is shown, a negative tune is played in the background. He is a grey character and that tune depict him as evil. I guess they will change the tune in future when samrat will start falling for urmi.Edited by StarSmarty - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
haye? do they ? patha nahin notice nahin kee 
StarSmarty thumbnail

Originally posted by: breezy

haye? do they ? patha nahin notice nahin kee

Kya baat kar rahi ho J! u dint noticed? Watch the first scene of him with trisha, that music is played many times and even in friday's episode when urmi took trisha's name, and he gave a serious look, that time also that music played.
Yes J, i finally watched the dream sequence 😆
TitansFan thumbnail
OH that change in music, i dont really see it much as a negative one, its like they use more of flute for nice scenes na  tho dhayan nahin gaaya 😆
it was dreamy isnt it ? they do have good chemistry, Mohit is complimenting her well, and thank god, they  are at ease, shows comfort ness 
StarSmarty thumbnail

OH that change in music, i dont really see it much as a negative one, its like they use more of flute for nice scenes na tho dhayan nahin gaaya 😆

it was dreamy isnt it ? they do have good chemistry, Mohit is complimenting her well, and thank god, they are at ease, shows comfort ness

Oh okay! Yes it was very dreamy. And they were looking fab together. Haan yaar Dono married hokar bhi comfortable the 🤣
TitansFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: StarSmarty

Oh okay! Yes it was very dreamy. And they were looking fab together. Haan yaar Dono married hokar bhi comfortable the 🤣

Shayad isse liye comfortable hai ðŸ˜‰... Neha is newly wed while mohit ki tho ek saal ke upar hogaya ðŸ˜³
StarSmarty thumbnail

Shayad isse liye comfortable hai😉... Neha is newly wed while mohit ki tho ek saal ke upar hogaya😳

J u are too much 🤣Becharo ko experience kaam aa raha hai 🤣Edited by StarSmarty - 10 years ago
TitansFan thumbnail
la maine aisa kya keh diya yaar, cheda tho tune hai 
StarSmarty thumbnail

la maine aisa kya keh diya yaar, cheda tho tune hai

Lol! Okay okay kuch nahin kaha tumne 🤣
Ease waali kisne boli? 🤣
TitansFan thumbnail
ha maine tho ease kaha, tune na jane kya kya soch liya, haye baghwan ... kidar tak soch li meri ma