TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Ok..I was just curious. .
U all know dis was.our beloved show's indian timing. .
So wat do u do on dis tym nw?! 😕

B4 u ask me I try to watch everything startn from cartoon to animal planet or comedy on Sab tv..Ummm I actually watch too much comedy dese days as I find laughter is da best medicone from da endless pain of missing my Adni.. 😭
Or I just switch off da tv & stare at da remote control & clock..Nd no..I dnt even press Life Ok's button on my remote even by mistake.. 😡
Strangely I didnt find any show to watch in dt slot.. 🤢
Nd evry week miss my Adni so much more & more.Wat wud I not giv just to see dese 2 together agn..?

Any1 here to ans? 😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Hi Tehsina.
I am happy to see you again here dear friend.

I Feel your pain Tehsina. No body can replace love with other, atleast not in a short time.😃 But life has to continue.
I don't watch serials on tv. So for me no 9:30 show. I watch any show at anytime on web. I am watching only one show now. I am satisfied with it. No gr8 emotions. I need to be in feel good mood. For this I chose this show over the other tow serials I started watching after we lost our Junoon.😒
Samia9898 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hi tehsina,gud to hear from you again.well i m not really following any other shows at that time.i dont find any of them so interesting.though these days i m watching commedy nights with kapil.you are right laughter is the best medicine to get over the pain. 
jslakshmi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
good to see you Tehsina.No other show can replace Junoon, not only in that slot. Even in other slots.

The only one who can reduce the pain is you.. Your FFs and SSs.  Thank you.. We are all looking forward to them.

Just one suggestion.

I know it takes lot of your time.  Instead of continuing 3 tracks, why can't you continue just one with on weekly basis? So that the rythm continues..

My preference is

SS:JUNOON-Irresistible Urge!!!..

crazy-nut thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

hello ma'am gd to hear fm u.😊 me now sleeping & getting up with my novels & ofcourse catching up with frens..& watching CSI, Mentalist, Disney Frozen etc. & old Movies - I dun know why I watched "Aa Gale Lag Ja" like 3x & suddenly now in love with Sashi Kapoor all over again come to drama's nope, wen i see all those boring actors i just feel like killing them, i get super annoyed,😡 with the exception of DKDMD which i watch now & then.

Citigal43 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
 I don't subscribe to Indian channel , so I watch every show on Internet . I am still hopping between dkdmd for Mouni, Preeto and Junoon for Aditya. Junoon is by far the best.

Tried to watch his 1st show Laado but could not watch more than few episodes.  Other than that I just watch news Chanel's 

BTW  I purchased DVD set of DKDMD on internet .Quality is very good but so many important scenes have been cut . That is a big disappointment to me. Mouni looks very very beautiful on large screen. It has English sub titles.
( This is not endorsement for DVD just my opinion.)
Edited by Citigal43 - 10 years ago