Nadaswaram Written Updates 9-13th Dec .. Wednesday posted. - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by nfan

No MM on tuesday πŸ˜­ disappointed πŸ˜•
I thought Ashok will act as fully drunk, and will lie down, and siva will confess to his friend about his dad's plan etc etc... But, that was not to be be ! may be, another occasionπŸ˜ƒ...

on Rameshu - guru machan fight episode, stupid ramesh should have shouted back at them that it is better not to have a machan rather than having one like Guru... Or, they should have told about our dear MM...as their macchan...

Varamolaga chatni episode was quite detailed, they showed gopi grinding chatni... it seems recipe is unique in the sense that all ingredients are grinded raw..  Hope gopi didn't make idli's, they were already made...

How come jagan and his wife visit gopi's house? Didn't they vow that they won't visit his home again since he didn't attend rohini wedding ? 

Waiting for more MM scenes today... πŸ˜‰

Adapavi - ungalukki yen mel yen intha kobam????

I was so happy no MM today illanna Wall will break(Ofcourse muttithan)

When Jagan comes to know about Rasu and sivas game plan, he can now say...

mamana, macchaana, unakku edukku sothil pangu ? Engal veetu pengalukku vara milagai chatni araithu kuduthaya, manjal araithu koduthaya, idli wooti vittayaa ? πŸ˜ƒ

He will make veerapandiya kattabomman proud and will be hence forth called veera-karaikudi vetti bomman...

Edited by nfan - 10 years ago
omg hahahha idli chutney special for akka vaa πŸ€£ yeah me too kind of miss MM nethu πŸ€”πŸ€£

thanks akka for the updates πŸ€—

Originally posted by hopper_ocean

omg hahahha idli chutney special for akka vaa πŸ€£ yeah me too kind of miss MM nethu πŸ€”πŸ€£

thanks akka for the updates πŸ€—

No worries I bless you to have whole SM when ever you do updates
Originally posted by migan

No worries I bless you to have whole SM when ever you do updates

y this kollaveri re 😲
thanks laksh for the updates.

2 days aa rombha santhama serial goin ... appo today naan taan aa 😲 hopefully serial goes okay. Maybe Rasu jumping up down on friday πŸ˜‰

Ratnaaa Rasu jumping & MM jumping all coming on Thursday. Friday only opparis πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

thanks laksh for the updates.

2 days aa rombha santhama serial goin ... appo today naan taan aa 😲 hopefully serial goes okay. Maybe Rasu jumping up down on friday πŸ˜‰

Dont worry guys, probably this Week May be Rasu n Siva would be cherishing thier victory of looting Jags money n getting company. they may get to know jags planπŸ˜† of 6 partners only after siva did some mess in the dyeing unit.. by then may malar or kobi would intervene n put them in places nu ninaikuraen.πŸ˜‰. Also kamu n co company opening, Guru theatre opening ellam irruku illa. so intha varam namma ellarum safe nu ninaikuraen.
Edited by lakshmikr - 10 years ago
So, some kidnap drama now for Raghini... they may end up kidnapping someone else,??
ribbon cutting with blade was real funny :)

Paavam mageshu... even i couldn't tolerate mayil's pechu...che...

Coming back to point, missing MM again πŸ˜­