awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
WELCOME

To  

Post your Reviews about a week's Episodes in this Thread
Every week i would be posting a New Review thread..

So Do post ur reviews
Edited by awesumsonia - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This week's was Great 
Aaliya knows abt Rose n d evil spirits...I didnt expect dat. The hospital scene ws in fact a goo done.
She has expectations frm JD..bt she sometyms get disappointed and dat might have made her to make the decision to part ways wid  JD

Loved d saturday's story of the Twins
JD As usual..never fail to impress us.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
D way he senses everything by holding Sadhvi's hand..ws good.

JD strangling Kamini ws ok types ( well dat reminded me of sme other strangling sceneπŸ˜‰ )
.Kamini hs got much screen space since past 3 epis...Wonder whether she has any negative role in d show (I like d actor who enacts Kamini's role...Bt i think she hs played mostly negative roles in daily soaps)
haain???πŸ˜•connection b/w Mr.Ajeet Shah n Rose... *Suspense* πŸ˜Š Good to knw dat he ws also a P.R.A.I.D

I didnt get..y d bowl of colored water was kept there..when dey were typing Madhvi to d table

on d Whole the epi ws good. Wonder wats d secret abt d key n K.R n all

Sunday's Epi:

aww i just loved the FB of JD-Aaliya😳😳😳  n d cute kid..awww she ws tooo cute n chweet
der family pic ws ossum..,Maitri. u hve given..superb gift to ur dadπŸ‘
Aaliya-JD scene ws good also.

Aww d story abt d new born babies being influenced by evil spirits..

the best part of the epi was When JD senses dat a guy has entered d house..n d way he draws d guy's Sketch..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Aww just loved dat scene. Samir Sir ws Osssummm

All d factory scenes were good

Aww loved when JD ws holding dat li'l baby in his hands😳 

Frankly speaking,at first i didnt understand When Samir Sir mentioned in his interviews that  Dey would air Episodics..bt yet it would be continuous
Now I finally understood this episodic yet continuous Concept.
Im enjoying it

Edited by awesumsonia - 10 years ago
jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Finally watched both episodes together πŸ˜›
I must give it to Cvs, very gripping story it is. Liking the mystery quotient. The connection of Ajit Shah, twins and all the kids is very intriguing. 

Coming to characters, all did good job. JD got a nagging wife but guess that's the whole purpose of her πŸ˜† Did like the tension and pain at the house and JD's attempt, but seems knocking on door no one lives anymore. 

Now the best part of course is SS as JD. The intensity and emotional connectivity SS talks about is present in every scene. First scene of hospital, portrayal of pain is subtle but powerful through eyes. Best scenes are in old factory, calling all pretatmas to come to him. Holding the baby scene was also wonderful. When JD gets possessed or goes into trans to know is great. 

All in all, wonderful show!!

My fav line, "Mujse matt darro, jo aane wala he usse darro" very evil it is πŸ˜†
Rajash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Both epis was good

JD is truly star of this show πŸ˜ƒ

M loving the emotional content n connect of this show so much so that sometimes i look forward to it more than the suspense part... n the credit goes to all splendid performances By SS πŸ‘ May be for me its Khauff's Parichay to me πŸ˜‰

As Per the story ... liking the suspense build up so far n hope to see the picture getting a bit more clear in terms this various links being connected to each other n finally to Rose via JD before it gets into my nerves πŸ˜†

On the whole show is going at a good pace πŸ˜ƒ

XScarletHeartX thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
great episode this week loved their acting
Rush2220 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Sun episode for me was the best...coz mughe utna daar nahin laga  for the ghost/evil spirit  i wanted to sing 'tere mere beech main kya hai...chaddar' πŸ€£ jo tha wo chaddar ke andar tha...i imagined it to be a tortoise...sorry but to enjoy karna padta hai πŸ˜†

ok jokes apart I thought Sunday episode was well balanced...there was the emotional connect...right amount of suspense for next episode etc...the FB was good...I liked the convo b/w JD n his ex wife...as parents i think they both wanted the emotional support but due to circumstances/ego wont ask/seek for it...Aliya wanted to be reassured that JD will save Maitri and JD did not fail there...as per me the scene was done well by both the actors (SS thora zaydaπŸ˜‰ lol) no OTT drama n blame game.

The factory scenes were good too...JD holding the baby was so aaawww πŸ˜Š

Loved the sketch scenes but the Maitri one was too good...once the sketch is complete JD's expressions were awesome...awesome acting by Samir SoniπŸ‘πŸ‘

sat ka kaal πŸ˜› refresh kaar ke
Rajash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rush2220

The factory scenes were good too...JD holding the baby was so aaawww πŸ˜Š

Loved the sketch scenes but the Maitri one was too good...once the sketch is complete JD's expressions were awesome...awesome acting by Samir SoniπŸ‘πŸ‘

mera bhi yeh waala  sab se favorite tha 😳😳 even i loved maitri's sketch so much she looked lovely in it πŸ˜ƒ
Rush2220 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rajash

mera bhi yeh waala  sab se favorite tha 😳😳 even i loved maitri's sketch so much she looked lovely in it πŸ˜ƒ

chalo will get one pic of her too but later πŸ˜ƒ SS ka AT pe post kiya
Edited by Rush2220 - 10 years ago
bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
going by the review i am compelled to watch the show but then Rush's comment of getting scared πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†
So dekhoo ke na dekhooπŸ˜• πŸ€” πŸ˜†
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I have not watched this weekend's episodes as busy with wedding.. But looks like I need to catch up soon