Posted: 10 years ago
Helllo everyone,🤗
how you doin???😊
well I have got a test for you all...let's see how many of you people still miss our sinal and parichay...and remember about it...

Its a blush blush game😳😳😳
 well one has got to telll how many times does siddhi blushes😳 hearing to Kunal's words...😉
and you need to pen down the incident ...

so how many of you guys are in????

Episode Nov 24 2011

When playing video game , Kunal looking at Siddhi with a smile,  who was excited in winning the game and he later teased and said that he know what she is thinking...and her cheeks always turn red...and he said it turned red then...😳 I love that scene...hmmm...my SINAL.
nov 25th episode :
when Kunal wipes sindoor from Sidhi's nose and says wiase mujhe pink color pasand hian ..
p.s that was the first time both were wearing pink and they were looking wow  and gave a new defination for hotness.. .

Also .. On Sidhi's birthday , when Kunal gifts her the necklace ..kunnu was complete blusing  and later when they feed cake to each other ..both were 😳😳😳😳
Edited by d.padmini - 10 years ago
Ujjain episode 19th April Sinal scene.
they both fall on ground.Eye lock ☺️ with BG Meri aduri kahani suddenly Siddhi starts Blushing and runs away from him.Kunal Keeps staring at her.his look was kind of aye hayee hum tho gaye types😆
and i just  love our forum's Banner Blushing wala scenes😳 always makes me sad when i look at Banner.Missing Sinal
Edited by eshi.nl - 10 years ago
MISS U  Kuanl Sddhi    I  M waiting and wanting  Parichay Season2!!   😊
In Kapil's apartment when Shilpa gives Siddhi a saree to wear for the evening when Chaitanya first time comes with his parents to see Shilpa. Kunal and Sid in Sid's bedroom for the first time and having fun with the pictures in the room. Shilpa comes in and tells Sid to wear a saree with a sexy deep neck blouse. Siddhi blushes so much and so does Kunal!☺️🤣 I love that scene!
I doono if this scene fits the game criteria 😛 but i can think one scene where both SiNal was caught up in whoops situation n were blushing to roots 😆

Its The 12 march 2012 scene on Chopra houses Terrace... when siddhi goes to call KC for dinner she stands der with KC after a lil nok-jhok over diary her pallu goes away with wind siddhi tries to hold it but fails 😉 n Both Sinal were first 😲😲 n then ☺️☺️ loved the whole scene so much, the pallu going to KC face n he almost caught in the magic enjoying it 😳 n siddhi blushing to her roots 😳
I loved all as many were defined but I desire to write so for me the scene where siddhi wrote shaiyri for kunal in their bedroom n that was "intezar ke har lamho ko khayalon me pirokar meri dhadkan ko teri har aahat pe ladkhadate dekha hai"...n so on
That was sooo beautiful...

one more scene i want to add is :
during holi scene ..when kunal  under bhang affects sings song ..aaye mere dil ke chain ..
 tum jo pakad lo h
aath mera, duniyaa badal sakta hoon main ... sidhi was completely blushing ..looking too cute..

also on their first date when the parasi couple compliment them..both start blushing 

29th april 2012 dori scene hayee
siddhi was intensionaly trying to show kinda difficulty in tying dori😉 n was looking at kunnu from mirror which kunal caught n saw her intensions in her eyes ,uff there eye talks n headedd his way to tie her dori,n thee goes red cheeks of siddhi matchhing her saeer color☺️ my most  most fav scene☺️
Edited by parichayan - 10 years ago