SINAL trip/fall catch scenes - Page 2

Poll Question :

Which among these is your favourite SINAL fall/trip-catch scenes?

Poll Choice
While getting down from bus, Sidhi trips -kunal holds
Both SINAL tripping,falling-holi tub scene
In jungle-Sidhi kidnapping track
Pagadi scene-Shilpa's wedding
abhey's party preparation in abhey's mansion
Kunal's birthday, in conferrence room, office
sidhi coming down d stairs, kunu winning race, catching sid
In train, on way to bangalore
At chembur home, sidhi enters house after court verdict
Login To Vote
Posted: 10 years ago
I think you forgot one of the main scenes!!!!!
Ujjain hay thing was one of my all time favorite!
All r my fav.. ๐Ÿ˜› bt holi epi.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by superV

I think you forgot one of the main scenes!!!!!
Ujjain hay thing was one of my all time favorite!
oh yes ..thanks for reminding me..
 ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
padmini all SiNal scens are my favourite its very dificult to select one...๐Ÿ˜ณ but still i will say holi tub scen was so Hott...โ˜บ๏ธ the way  SiNal  sliping in the tub often ..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰ kunal holding Siddhi's hand...siddhi's  chain stuck with kunal shurt button .. and iceing on the cake was that BG song .. Chahat..๐Ÿ˜ณ just can't take my eyes from SiNal..
Hi       Padmini !                                                                                Sorry to be soo late on this wonderful thread !
Just  like  most of us , all the  scenes  were  a  treat to our eyes  but  yes the  most special was the Holi scenes   as it had the  charm of  both of them wanting and kind of waiting to admit their love to the other  but  not   completely being able to do it . Too good  ! Just can't  seem to be seeing enough of these  episodes ! More  so because this  is  Chipko free time !

Hi  Silambu ! 
Absolutely    right about  how it feels  to us  Sinal fans   !   Just  wish  soon sometime   the miracle would happen   and we will get back Sinal  on  our  screens  in S2  . 

Missing  Sinal  a  lot !
Originally posted by divya.d

padmini all SiNal scens are my favourite its very dificult to select one...๐Ÿ˜ณ but still i will say holi tub scen was so Hott...โ˜บ๏ธ the way  SiNal  sliping in the tub often ..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰ kunal holding Siddhi's hand...siddhi's  chain stuck with kunal shurt button .. and iceing on the cake was that BG song .. Chahat..๐Ÿ˜ณ just can't take my eyes from SiNal..

the hoii episodes was best episodes on a trot... each and every scene  beginning from their nok jhok in the bed room when Kunal is writing diary and sidhi comes to take  water balloon to the tub scene to kunal singing to SINAL dancing to Kunal confessing to jilebi scene to SINAL sleeping holding hands .each and even scene was just fabulous , fantastic ...even after affect of the bhang, sidhi applying nepalese balm on Kunal's forehead was wow ...

@yes indeed it was , since the time I had heard this song for the first time  , i always wanted this song to be played on SINAL and infact i remember writing a post then  about wanting to see this song being played on SINAL and on the same day this song was played ... it was like a dream come true ,
Originally posted by vipraja26

Hi       Padmini !                                                                                Sorry to be soo late on this wonderful thread !
Just  like  most of us , all the  scenes  were  a  treat to our eyes  but  yes the  most special was the Holi scenes   as it had the  charm of  both of them wanting and kind of waiting to admit their love to the other  but  not   completely being able to do it . Too good  ! Just can't  seem to be seeing enough of these  episodes ! More  so because this  is  Chipko free time !

Hi  Silambu ! 
Absolutely    right about  how it feels  to us  Sinal fans   !   Just  wish  soon sometime   the miracle would happen   and we will get back Sinal  on  our  screens  in S2  . 

Missing  Sinal  a  lot !
thankyou...
indeed ... i agree
Thanks Padmini for this thread ๐Ÿค—

All trip/fall SINAL scenes are awesome cant select one holi tub scene ๐Ÿ˜ณ me also like jungle scene (Apr 1st maha epi) where Sinal try to escape from kidnappers Siddhi say she cant walk then  kunal say he is not a filmhero to carry her๐Ÿ˜† siddhi also say she is not heroin ๐Ÿ˜† but when she about to fall then the eyelock๐Ÿ˜ณ then he carry her into his arms and say what is her weight๐Ÿคฃ i love this scene alot๐Ÿ˜‰

hope S2 come soon

[QUOTE=prathibu]Thanks Padmini for this thread ๐Ÿค—

All trip/fall SINAL scenes are awesome cant select one holi tub scene ๐Ÿ˜ณ me also like jungle scene (Apr 1st maha epi) where Sinal try to escape from kidnappers Siddhi say she cant walk then  kunal say he is not a filmhero to carry her๐Ÿ˜† siddhi also say she is not heroin ๐Ÿ˜† but when she about to fall then the eyelock๐Ÿ˜ณ then he carry her into his arms and say what is her weight๐Ÿคฃ i love this scene alot๐Ÿ˜‰

hope S2 come soon

[/QUOTE
Thankyou .
Yup the way Kunal scoops Sidhi in his arms and then ask her weight waise  kya hain tumhara , typical kunnu style.. which we adore so much and Sidhi enjoying the ride  in Kunal's arms ..too good..