Bristylovemouni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Why do we use to saythat Prithvi did hate Meera At first ? did he hate Meera , noo .. he didn't hate her . 
He was a loyal servant of  Mr. Ramdhari Singh and he misunderstood Meera at first . he misunderstood Meera because Mr Ramdhari was like a god for Prithvi , otherwise he would trust Meera i think ,Prithvi did misbehave with Mera beacuse he wanted to protect Mr . Ramdhari and Prithvi was thinking Meera was a biggest liar ,but Prithvi did not know anything about her Personal,and never wanted to anything about her ,and he had no any other problem of Meera's anything else ,He was just thinking Meera was a liar , 
So guys should we think that Prithvi did hate meera at first? 
Jo bhi hai i always say that Prithvi never hated meera , infact  he helped and protect her lot when he was not trusting her at village time , and sometimes he attracted on Meera ,
I think Prithvi fall in  love in Meera from village or before they got married 2nd time , but Prithvii never showed because he was so loyal of Ramdhari and trusted Ramdhari,  after Prithvi thought himself that He does not deserves for Meera , so he showed fake hate toward Meera , So Prithvi Never hate Meera 
By the way I dislike the Title Junoon aisa nafrad to Kaisa ishq 
 iske badle agar aisa hota ki junoon -  ek ajib sa ishw or Junoon - ye kaisa Ishq  to accha hota 
i Had PROBLEM always with Nafrad between Mithvi , from first promo till all hate track i had problem 
why nafrad , misunderstand from first time was Ok , but why MYP and Writer wanted to give Hate Between Mithvi. 
any ways No Nafrad only love
Edited by Bristylovemouni - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Me too Bristy. 
I felt that Prithvi didn't hate Meera . No body hate the others without a good reason. So no nafrat that is true. But he has to take Takur's side.
I felt that Prithvi attached to Meera from the first day. When they were togather sparkles fly every where.
But Junoon yeh kaisa ishq won't attract audience who like hate-love stories like us. So I am happy that nafrat was in the title coz that made me curios about the show.😛
crazy-nut thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree no hate only misunderstanding 😊