CONFUSED.... - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
really thats great its useless asking ZA anything they act like they doing us a favour by doing their job. i hope we get more news about who they finalise soon coz he could be back within a week
Hoping for the best...but the real show fans are gonna be upset na cuz of new leads?🤔
i am also feeling very bad for the fans of the show we know how much we time we put into kinshuk's shows and our other fav. i can just imagine how upsetting this must be for them.
i kind of have a feeling that this will be his come back show though. We wanted him in the other nautaki show bt that didnt happen think its in his kismet to work with them. hopefully raghuvir sir will be doing the dialogues when he is in it.
yaaa and i dont want them to hate us...

i mean imagine if afsar bitiya took a leap...and there were new leads.
but i guess it was just necessary for the show to go on.
i just thought of something remem his official page said that they would soon have news from him maybe the reason they took so long coz it was of this.
But he's not even chosen yet ðŸ¤” And kinshuk doesn't say anything unless he signs it. 
Originally posted by -ILoVeKinshuk-

[B]yaaa and i dont want them to hate us...
i mean imagine if afsar bitiya took a leap...and there were new leads.but i guess it was just necessary for the show to go on.
   i know how they feel co to bring interest in AB rumors where going around that mitali would be replaced i nearly had a fit i would have died if they included kinshuk as well. me to i dnt want them to hate us. and now i will feel bad to make post on that forum welcoming kinshuk back coz i wnt want to hurt their feeling poor fans.
But if he does get chosen, i'll write a nice post for them😳
Originally posted by -ILoVeKinshuk-

But he's not even chosen yet 🤔 And kinshuk doesn't say anything unless he signs it.
thats why we had to wait and still waiting for his msg. bt i am sure he is going to get although i have seen shakti's acting before and he is very good as well and he is handsome very tough competition. fingers crossed. bt it will be out in a few days who is chosen since the leap will be from the middle of the month.