Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Yaar the fans are really mad on the DDEJ forum πŸ˜³ I'm scared
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -ILoVeKinshuk-

Yaar the fans are really mad on the DDEJ forum 😳 I'm scared

i actually dnt blame them the producer could have written a reincarnation with the 2 leads dnt really get why they had to cut them out of it. plus i wonder if its going to be kind of a reincarnation story kajjal was a reincarnation story. and no need to feel scared if he gets it which is a very big if we all should rub it in their faces bt i have a feelings its going to get nasty up in there. kinshuk is going to act for his life coz they just going to hate him. i hope they dnt mock him
sandiab thumbnail

But if he does get chosen, i'll write a nice post for them😳

thats a great idea u can be our sacrificial goat. all they can say to u is bad stuff its not as if they can physically hurt u or anything lol. and i will like your post i really am such a good friend lol
-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sandiab

i actually dnt blame them the producer could have written a reincarnation with the 2 leads dnt really get why they had to cut them out of it. plus i wonder if its going to be kind of a reincarnation story kajjal was a reincarnation story. and no need to feel scared if he gets it which is a very big if we all should rub it in their faces bt i have a feelings its going to get nasty up in there. kinshuk is going to act for his life coz they just going to hate him. i hope they dnt mock him

they didn't cut them out...they decided to do the leap but the leads didn't agree with it so their leaving the show themselves
sandiab thumbnail
oh ok well atleast they wnt cut out of the show which is good. i dnt blame only ankita aka archana is greedy enough to want to play an old lady in her shows. i hope they get a new show for themselves soon and hopefully together and all their fans can move to that forum lol
-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Lekin they'll be mad na! This feels more scarier then QH forum!
People were actually happy in QH i guess cuz it was ayaan.
Well at least its new character & not a replacement. 
sandiab thumbnail

Lekin they'll be mad na! This feels more scarier then QH forum!People were actually happy in QH i guess cuz it was ayaan.[Well at least its new character & not a replacement. [/B][/DIV]

i know i dnt know how they will stand us praising kinshuk for the 1st few days they are going to want to kill us. i real a post by 1 of them by the villian satya and it was hectic they so nasty nt that i blame saw him for a min and thought his acting was weird. his facial muscles where going crazy we should say we dnt like him to that might warm them up to us lol just joking.
-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
We're not even sure if kinshuk will be in it. Lets just see what happens. 
And i was going through a post on the forum, and this one person said 
kinshuk πŸ˜² Guys.. kinshuk aaya to main toh is show nahi chod paogi. πŸ€“

That made me happy πŸ˜†