Posted: 10 years ago
I though Samrat will end end up with trisha. they would have made a nice pair.
I also think the same from the starting ..they show..samrat and Trisha couple and ishaan and urmi couple as they all are main leads..my suggestion is ishaan urmi and samrath trisha love forever...
Hey ..can someone make Trisha and samrath first meet video siggie or post here pls..and also make some video siggies or simple siggies of ishaan and urmi ..I am a fan of them... 😉
Lol glad they are not a couple warna puri zindagi ladthe hee rahengae
Samrat will never accept Trisha as he doesn't like strong modern women. Trisha and Ishaan make a gr8 couple as they think alike. Samrat and Urmi will have to introspect about their idea of relationships if Trisha and Ishaan get together. 
I think samrath bad boy will fall for a bubbly girl Trisha..while fighting they fell in love with each other...and for urmi and ishaan when they got married...they respect each other and then care.. nokjhok..fun...and then finally ISHQ WALA LOVE...I think from now ...samrath is not ready to married with urmi..therefore ishaan comes in between for urmi to married her to save her izzat...and then love happens between both of them..
Trisha always has a strong affect on Sam. He is now ready to marry urmi just to prove trish wrong. Plot is getting interesting. Lets see what more action happens between these two. Their confrontation makes it fun to watch lol
I really don't see Urmi as the only main lead I believe that Trisha is a parallel main lead as well ðŸ˜•
But that will change the plot...
Urmi nd samrat only..as opposites attract nd such love stories are hott