Delhi is anyway better than Mumbai -Mohit TOI

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Mohit Malik, who's currently seen as Samrat Singh Rathore on Doli Armaanon Ki, was recently in the capital, and told us that he loves being a Delhiite.

In fact, he said, if his work had not required him to stay in Mumbai, he would have stayed in Delhi. "Delhi is anyway better than Mumbai. If my work would have been here, I would have preferred to stay in the capital. I try and visit the city once in three months as my parents stay here. If I am not able to visit them, they come to meet me in Mumbai,"he said.

Mohit's wife Aditi also loves visiting the capital. "Aditi loves Delhi, as she can dress up over here. Delhiites love to dress up. In fact, the topics that top the conversations that Aditi has with my sisters are either shopping or food," he said.

Mohit, who was born and brought up in Defence Colony, also told us that he used to play a lot of cricket as a child. "Main yahaan cricket bahut khela hoon. I think I must have played at those grounds in Delhi, which don't even exist now. I think every Delhi boy harbours a dream to be a cricketer, and I, too, had the same dream," he said, adding, "I would love to visit my school, Air Force Bal Bharti School, once. A lot of my teachers are in touch with me and they ask me to come over and meet them. I miss Delhi a lot but one thing I miss the most is the Delhi winter.
oh...please don't ever talk abt settling in Delhi...
💔 mat todo...
Tfs yaari..
i agre with him..i knw how diff it is to live in mumbai..and that too woo parents ans practically having no mlife...

alll the best to mohit for his future...