Arrow

Arrow #2: A Hero Is Made

hodan1987 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
ARROW

Arrow is a modern retelling of the DC Comics series Green Arrow. The pilot aired on October 10, 2012. Stephen Amell portrays the eponymous, lead character, Oliver Queen/The Arrow.

Premise: 
Spoiled Billionaire playboy Oliver Queen, is missing and presumed dead when his yacht is lost at sea. He returns five years later a changed man, determined to clean up the city as a hooded vigilante armed with a bow.❤️
Edited by hodan1987 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Meee First...Yayyy.....Waiting to see the second part of mid-season finale...😃
hodan1987 thumbnail
Me too. Hey, Paro What other shows besides Arrow do you watch?
Absoluv thumbnail
Originally posted by: hodan1987

Me too. Hey, Paro What other shows besides Arrow do you watch?

I used to watch The Vampire Diaries BUT this time not following season 5...

BUT I luv to watch Beauty & The Beast...😛...

I got glued to watching ARROW mainly from 2x01  where I got hooked to super chemistry of Oliver & Felicity & ever since I am shipping OLICITY...😉

Besides these two I regularly watch the Indian show on Sony TV Jee Le Zara ( not sure if u watch Indian soaps...😃 )

What about u ??? what shows do u watch ???
hodan1987 thumbnail
Why did you stop watching TVD season 5? Are an SE fan?
I watched 5 episodes of Beauty and Beast and couldn't take it anymore. 
Yeah, I think most of the people here aren't comic fans but love Arrow mainly because of Olicity/Team Arrow. 

I watch a lot of shows...the ones that I am currently watching and are not on a hiatus are TVD, Sleepy Hollow, Arrow, Witches of East End, Scandal, The BlackList, Reign, HIMYM, etc

If I add those that are on a hiatus then that list would get longer...😆! 

Since you watch hindi shows, are you excited to watch Rang Rasiya? I only watched Geet and IPKKND from beginning to end. No other shows. 

Absoluv thumbnail

Why did you stop watching TVD season 5? Are an SE fan?

Yeah, I think most of the people here aren't comic fans but love Arrow mainly because of Olicity/Team Arrow. 

I watch a lot of shows...the ones that I am currently watching and are not on a hiatus are TVD, Sleepy Hollow, Arrow, Witches of East End, Scandal, The BlackList, Reign, HIMYM, etc

Since you watch hindi shows, are you excited to watch Rang Rasiya? I only watched Geet and IPKKND from beginning to end. No other shows. 

I dunno why I stopped watching TVD 5 ...guess whenever I tried watching it they wud keep switching Elena between Damon & Stefan...I am a Delena shipper and season 4 made sense to me...but 5 just threw me off...😆

As u can see my profile pic...I am a die hard MAAN & GEET fan...😃...luved that show...
Absoluv thumbnail
=hodan1987]Why did you stop watching TVD season 5? Are an SE fan?

[/QUOTE]
About watching Rang Rasiya...yes I am excited BUT at the same time I do not expect it to be gr8 as the PH  & people who r making the show have a track record of ruining their own shows...😆
hodan1987 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Absoluv

I dunno why I stopped watching TVD 5 ...guess whenever I tried watching it they wud keep switching Elena between Damon & Stefan...I am a Delena shipper and season 4 made sense to me...but 5 just threw me off...😆

As u can see my profile pic...I am a die hard MAAN & GEET fan...😃...luved that show...

I loved Geet too. Maan and Geet had an amazing chem. 
OMG! You are DE fan. That is great. Join us at the DE AT! And, season 5 of TVD is a hit and miss but now they might focus on Damon a little bit. So, I would say give it a try again or skip the doppelganger bs and skip to the last two episodes. 

About Rang Rasiya-I only saw one show from that production Madhubala and as much as I love Drashti I can't watch that show. Is the production that bad?
Edited by hodan1987 - 10 years ago
Absoluv thumbnail

I loved Geet too. Maan and Geet had an amazing chem. 
OMG! You are DE fan. That is great. Join us at the DE AT! And, season 5 of TVD is a hit and miss but now they might focus on Damon a little bit. So, I would say give it a try again or skip the doppelganger bs and skip to the last two episodes. 

About Rang Rasiya-I only saw one show from that production Madhubala and as much as I love Drashti I can't watch that show. Is the production that bad?

Madhubala...the only reason I watched that show for a couple of months was amazing chemistry between Drashti ( I like her ) & Avinesh Rekhi ( Sultan)...they both were sooo good at emoting with their eyes...

I do not like Vivian ..No offense to his fans...I can't stand him...

about the PH & creators of the show welll...obviously they are NOT doing any gr8 work with Madhubala, they had another show on life ok...which started ok but now it is probably gonna go off air...so even tho Rang Rasiya promos entice me , I am doubtful as to how its gonna turn out...

I will try the last 2 eppys of TVD as u said...lets see if it brings me back to liking it...😃
hodan1987 thumbnail
Oh! Wow! I didn't that about that production house. I will try to not get attach to that show. About Madhubala. I didn't see any chem between the actual leads too. Primary reason why I stopped watching. 
Yeah, watch last two episodes of TVD. Even thought they are trying hard to breakup DE, at least they are focusing on Damon. 

By the way, Where do you from/live Paro? You look like you are from the same time frame as I am or at least close one?