•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
i so wish that kinshuk is chosen for ddej. I just know he is gona rock the role and i hope that my dream of kinshuk being a gangster comes true bt there is 1 problem what sort of name is Vidhaan i nevr heard of a gangster with a weird name like vidhaan. why couldnt it be Radha or rahul or raj. bt still really i hope that he gets the role.
I wish kinshuk would have a mature role for once...🤔  The only mature role of his was Ranvir. And his last 2 roles were not mature but hot😆 i don't want him as gangster 
no i dnt want a mature role for him now maybe serious bt defitely not mature and u dnt want him as a gangster bt why they hot? :-))
Cuz his last 2 roles were similar...like roaming around not doing anything u know😆 i want him in a mature role now ðŸ˜’
Originally posted by -ILoVeKinshuk-

Cuz his last 2 roles were similar...like roaming around not doing anything u know😆 i want him in a mature role now 😒
excuse me viren was an evil IT genius who stalked his wife do u know how much hardwork that must have been to get evrything ready? and Pintu was an assistant to a bdo and u say that he did nothing lol. and if he is a gangster he will be killing ppl and fighting and romancing hot girls lol. bt i understand always wanted kinshuk to do a hard working character bt his character are always useless living of his parents even ranvir he worked for daddy. and dev was a ranaway singer lol
Originally posted by sandiab

excuse me viren was an evil IT genius who stalked his wife do u know how much hardwork that must have been to get evrything ready? and Pintu was an assistant to a bdo and u say that he did nothing lol. and if he is a gangster he will be killing ppl and fighting and romancing hot girls lol. bt i understand always wanted kinshuk to do a hard working character bt his character are always useless living of his parents even ranvir he worked for daddy. and dev was a ranaway singer lol

Thats exactly wat i mean!! He stalked his wife! ðŸ¤£ 
At least ranvir earned money! ðŸ˜† 

runaway singer🤣 
i am in tears now cnt believe u would discriminate against my jaan pintu an viren coz of money. viren made 50r and he bought bread; teabags and sweetmeats with his money i remem evry2e thought he was husband of the year for that me included lol. and pintu gave his tip money to krishna and evry1 was going aawww and thought it was adorable. how some ppl change my gangster will be making lots of money illegally just for u lol.Edited by sandiab - 10 years ago
Originally posted by sandiab

i am in tears now cnt believe u would discriminate against my jaan pintu an viren coz of money. viren made 50r and he bought bread; teabags and sweetmeats with his money i remem evry2e thought he was husband of the year for that me included lol. and pintu gave his tip money to krishna and evry1 was going aawww and thought it was adorable. how some ppl change my gangster will be making lots of money illegally just for u lol.

ur pintu & viren?? Oyeee they are my jaaan!! But their hotness makes up for it! ðŸ¤ª
But i didn't say it! My dad did! So thats why i feel this time he would impress my dad! ðŸ˜†
lol ok u take viren i will have pintu all to myself lol. and like really Jackie its not as if u gona take Vidhaan home to meet your dad that he needs to impress him lol. your dad should join IF he would be a great contribution to the daily discussion of the show lol.
noo no nooo!! Pintu is mine!! I love my Pintuuu!!! He's mineee!! 
Pintu is my fav character! 
ya ironically, pintu was the one who didn't work, but he's my fav, and viren is my 2nd fav, and ranvir my 3rd🤣 Thats weird na!