•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
I have a feeling that the pairs will be :

samrat / trisha and umri / ishaan

i know alot of people are gonna get mad at my little opinion...but hey! thats just my opinion.
its not like im d producer. my opinion wouldnt change the course of the show...so b4 you all throw rotten tomatoes at me, im letting u know...that there is no need to get aggravated, this is just my thought.
and just so u know...i prefer samrat/ trisha and umri/ishaan
i think that trisha can put samrat in his place and teach him about modern and progressive women.
Ishhaan will be perfect for unri since she is a sweety and he is so kind and caring and romantic.
the couples i mentioned above suit each other.
im done .lol.
Well I don't agree.  Even though Urmi is homely girl, does not mean that she is illiterate.  Once Samrat will start living with Urmi, he will come to know about beauty of her and he will start appreciating her.  Urmi with her loving nature and patience will change samrat.  Modern girl like Trisha does not have patience and without patience tough person like Samrat can not be changed.  
Trisha and Samrat will be positive poles of two magnets which will always repel.
on the other side,
Urmi and Samrat are positive and negative poles of magnets which are sure to attract.

By the way, I am a science student..😆
Well I hope not...I want samr at urmi 
I hope the pairing remains as is for now as I don't understand why Trisha would go along with marrying Samrat when she doesn't even like him. Getting married for revenge or teaching someone a lesson is ridiculous.
i was thinking like that initially but then if urmi is the main character...she has to change and make samrat change also so it may not be urmi ishaan
If trish and sam get married they will end up arguing and fighting all their life and trish will not be able to make him see things or change him even a bit,
while urmi though is vocal but not as much and as blunt and in the face like trish, so with her calm ness this gal can knock sense into his mind as at times she can get stubborn too and we will see it how, while with trish and sam it will be blame game or its my way or urs like their first meet and with urmi and sam it will be same but eventually urmi will be able to convey her point to him which he have to listen in a manner which will be different . 

ishan and trish make good pair , said this from day1, as both see world in a manner in which its more sweet and understanding 
Samrat nd urmi only...I m sure they wud be madly in love soon...
Well..its a serial so some drama would be required. We have seen a sweet girl trying to change a selfish husband in bani ishq da kalma on telly so doli will need a fresh approach. Either Trisha and Sam fight it out or urmi and Sam go through a transformation with the help of ishaan and trisha as a couple. If only ishaan helps then Sam wont tolerate him. If only Trisha helps then urmi will not listen like we saw. So it has to be a couple vs couple impact. Just my thoughts as a viewer and not as an obsessive fan of any particular character.