•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
A little news about the return of Kinshuk does send a lot of thoughts around in the minds of his real true and loyal fans...
I was reading a couple of posts on this and thought of sharing what I predict and wish for him in the future...

As far as TV is concerned, 

1. I think it is better he sticks to the top four channels -- Star Plus, Zee, Sony or Colours for his new show.

2. Preference should be a new show with a new character written for him. 

3. Production houses which are successful need not be a sure bet for the success of the show as we have seen in the past --- it has got to be the narrative that has to be effective.

4. Surely, he needs to do a mature character and completely stay away from this lover boy image...even the audition we saw a few days back showed him as that...no doubt he looked good and always does...but time has come for him to explore something more than that. 

5. Timing of return maybe or should be after the release of his film BECAUSE should his film become a huge success which I think it will, he will be getting many offers from the South as he is a package of great looks, commitment and of course King of Expressions. Though we would love to see him on TV, I feel he might just about be in demand there.

As far as films are concerned,

1. Much will depend on his first release, but again the feel I get is that it will do well and more than that he will be recognised.

2. He should think of accepting offers from some amazing South Directors and Producers if he gets them...I would personally love him to act for a film directed by Suhasini Maniratnam. She is a fab actress and very good in Direction as well.

3. If in Hindi, I'd rather have him act for R. Balki or some hatke producers/directors and not the same old romance/villan/love triangle type of roles.

He can then be easily recognised for his talent more easily ..as looks he anyway has...

This is just my viewpoint...for my favourite actor.

But he is the best one to decide what is good for him. 

Best of luck Kinshuk Mahajan!!!!!!!!!

Posted: 10 years ago
I hope we get some news of his film...it was to release first in Sept then they said Jan...
😭 ðŸ˜­