Bhoot Aaya

Has "Bhoot" ever arrived in your life....???

Muskaan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello friends...
My name is Muskaan and am a fan of Bhoot Aaya...

Personally, I DONT and WILL never believe in anything except Science. Still, whenever I watch the cases in Bhoot Aaya, I ask myself: "Can this thing happen..?? How can someone return after death...?? How can things move without any force (Newton's Law) and many other things..."

So, lets share it. Have any one of you ever experienced such incidents of some super natural powers or spirits..??? Please share. 

You can hide some facts if the incident is personal by sharing just the general theme of the case.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nash.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It might sound funny but my gut feeling says that if there is god then spirits also have to be but then i have never come across such thing!
Muskaan92 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nishaya...

It might sound funny but my gut feeling says that if there is god then spirits also have to be but then i have never come across such thing!

Well, I dont believe in God either!! The cases shown are very strange. Medical science has never and will never agree that someone can return after death. 
Nash.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Muskaan92

Well, I dont believe in God either!! The cases shown are very strange. Medical science has never and will never agree that someone can return after death.

Exactly scientificaly its complete fizz but then i do believe in God! :-)
Muskaan92 thumbnail

Exactly scientificaly its complete fizz but then i do believe in God! :-)

Actually, I am not bothered about the existence or non-existence but about the management of God. If really God is the almighty and the all good, then why the hell India is a hell for girls..??? Today is 16th Dec. One year has passed but still, every 20 minutes, a girl is raped! Is this the God's management..???? 

People talk about the goddess but where they hid themselves when a girl is raped...??? Why does not the durga...kaali and all come and save the girl..?? Why dont they destroy the rapists right there..??? Why the girl has to either end her life or spend the rest of it waiting for thr so-called justice...??????

I fail to understand how can people especially girls still have faith in god... The one who cant save you from getting raped...molested..and insulted...
Nash.. thumbnail

Actually, I am not bothered about the existence or non-existence but about the management of God. If really God is the almighty and the all good, then why the hell India is a hell for girls..??? Today is 16th Dec. One year has passed but still, every 20 minutes, a girl is raped! Is this the God's management..????

People talk about the goddess but where they hid themselves when a girl is raped...??? Why does not the durga...kaali and all come and save the girl..?? Why dont they destroy the rapists right there..??? Why the girl has to either end her life or spend the rest of it waiting for thr so-called justice...??????

I fail to understand how can people especially girls still have faith in god... The one who cant save you from getting raped...molested..and insulted...

You really HAVE a point there Muskaan, thats a great matter to think about! But then i read somewhr that god is within us so what i feel is it should be People standing for themselves at the first place for their own right like the girls of today are doing however but there are yet many things to change, and the speed with wat its changing is yet very SLOW so lets hope for a SAFER tommorrow ,is all that i can say
Muskaan92 thumbnail

You really HAVE a point there Muskaan, thats a great matter to think about! But then i read somewhr that god is within us so what i feel is it should be People standing for themselves at the first place for their own right like the girls of today are doing however but there are yet many things to change, and the speed with wat its changing is yet very SLOW so lets hope for a SAFER tommorrow ,is all that i can say

Thanks dear😊

Actually, the theories associated with god are so hypocritical. On the one hand, a girl is called Lakshmi but she is aborted! She is the symbol of power but parents feel scared of sending her out alone! It is the woman who gives birth to a man but still she has to fear the acts of man..!!

Utter non sense but still followed...😡
onirfans thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

ur r8 muskann...i wish booth aya story should become real...i mean all booth will be take revenge from evil repiest  ... one day our india was praise for lady on world but now the lady fear to stay alone in india ...even the lady r not safe  within family also...

we heard when   panchali  fell in kaurab trap krishna helped her and when the  evil person  torture innocent people god came and save the people ... and now in every  gali of india and   we got this type of horrible evil man who r more dangerous than ravan, kansh, hiranyakasyapu...at least in epic stage evil man also had some rules and regulation but  now they hv no humanity and also no rules for themselves...

why god u do not come to kill them ðŸ˜­ u funshied all evil  but now u should come to earth and let see how we all girls r face problem each and every minute...

dear god u always come to land  to show a path , and also u wanted to feel the situation of human so u took avtar of ram ,krishna and later budhha, sri chaitnya...but god this time u should born in lady avtar  so that u will be know how difficult to be girl in india specially...
Megha2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Not in my life but my cousin brother's wife.
Muskaan92 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: onirfans

ur r8 muskann...i wish booth aya story should become real...i mean all booth will be take revenge from evil repiest  ... one day our india was praise for lady on world but now the lady fear to stay alone in india ...even the lady r not safe  within family also...

we heard when   panchali  fell in kaurab trap krishna helped her and when the  evil person  torture innocent people god came and save the people ... and now in every  gali of india and   we got this type of horrible evil man who r more dangerous than ravan, kansh, hiranyakasyapu...at least in epic stage evil man also had some rules and regulation but  now they hv no humanity and also no rules for themselves...

why god u do not come to kill them ðŸ˜­ u funshied all evil  but now u should come to earth and let see how we all girls r face problem each and every minute...

dear god u always come to land  to show a path , and also u wanted to feel the situation of human so u took avtar of ram ,krishna and later budhha, sri chaitnya...but god this time u should born in lady avtar  so that u will be know how difficult to be girl in india specially...

Thanks😊

Its so annoying when you have to bear the insult just because you are a girl...!!
I will tell you one incident which happened today when I with some of my friends were going to the college library. One of my friend was wearing a churidaar. Two boys came rushing in a bike and passed a flying kiss in a vulgar manner. I along with my other friend was walking behind them. I felt like burning that boy live!! How dare he did that..?? But, at the end of the day, we cannot do anything and so we (NOT ME...NEVER...THE OTHER PEOPLE) pray to the so-called God to help us but did he..?????? Why he didnt helped that helpless girl Nirbhaya when she was getting raped by 6 morons..?? It is said that God is watching everything..REALLY..?? This means he is also watching girls getting eve teased and raped...why he does not ACT..?? 
Edited by Muskaan92 - 10 years ago