Has "Bhoot" ever arrived in your life....??? - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
If the aatmas and spirits do take the revenge then all the rapists, all the murderers should have been KILLED by now. But, the truth is that they are well settled in their lives without any worry and the victim has to bear the sufferings till the end.
Originally posted by Muskaan92

If the aatmas and spirits do take the revenge then all the rapists, all the murderers should have been KILLED by now. But, the truth is that they are well settled in their lives without any worry and the victim has to bear the sufferings till the end.
my god yaar,seems like you have thought it at depth but then really even i feel that when such horrendous things happen that time what does GOD be's doing???
Love scary stuff!! bhoot aaya ;) ðŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Muskaan92

Its so annoying when you have to bear the insult just because you are a girl...!!
I will tell you one incident which happened today when I with some of my friends were going to the college library. One of my friend was wearing a churidaar. Two boys came rushing in a bike and passed a flying kiss in a vulgar manner. I along with my other friend was walking behind them. I felt like burning that boy live!! How dare he did that..?? But, at the end of the day, we cannot do anything and so we (NOT ME...NEVER...THE OTHER PEOPLE) pray to the so-called God to help us but did he..?????? Why he didnt helped that helpless girl Nirbhaya when she was getting raped by 6 morons..?? It is said that God is watching everything..REALLY..?? This means he is also watching girls getting eve teased and raped...why he does not ACT..?? 

Hi Muskaan, i stumbled on to your post while random surfing and bit intrigued by your lack of faith in god while believing in science only. I realize you are angry because of woman safety concerns in our country. while your anger and disappointment is justified to a large extend, it still feels sad to hear these things.
All I will say is god represents a higher scheme of things and may be our view is too narrow to understand it fully. It is painful to see why these things happen but they have some reason too. The nirbhaya incident, however cruel and inhumane, brought a revolution which will make things better, already has.
Please do not loose faith in god due to these negativities, they are around us to test our faith not disappoint us. This is coming from a man of science who has complete faith in god and higher justice.

Originally posted by ChuglkhorBander

Hi Muskaan, i stumbled on to your post while random surfing and bit intrigued by your lack of faith in god while believing in science only. I realize you are angry because of woman safety concerns in our country. while your anger and disappointment is justified to a large extend, it still feels sad to hear these things.
All I will say is god represents a higher scheme of things and may be our view is too narrow to understand it fully. It is painful to see why these things happen but they have some reason too. The nirbhaya incident, however cruel and inhumane, brought a revolution which will make things better, already has. Are you justifying the rapists????😲 Just for the sake of bringing a revolution, an innocent girl lost her life ruthlessly. Is this NOT enough? If the god is actually good and powerful, what was he doing when she was crying for help?
Please do not loose faith in god due to these negativities, they are around us to test our faith not disappoint us. This is coming from a man of science who has complete faith in god and higher justice.

Thanks for the reply dear...

You all want to see ghost than i will say visit new Delhi Dwaraka 9th sector d d a apartments in night around 10 pm you will see a figure of lady don't talk to her just watch her and you will know the spirit .yes this is truth  she visited my home in night twice but never spoke to me just smiled at me and when i inquired about it next day i found a lady who was 40 to 45 yrs old was burned alive by her own daughter ..now even i was bit confused was it illusion or real because to this day i cannot forget her face .this incident took place in December 2004 .